Chipco racks for ASM

toad94

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Chipco racks are perfect for ASM Portland chips (firm fit, no slop, but not tight enough to make anything stick up or get chafed on the end). The batch of CPC I just received are just a bit too thick for Chipco racks. I'll have to look into the 67.7 racks Mark mentioned.

courage

Full House
Reaction score
Chipco racks are perfect for ASM Portland chips (firm fit, no slop, but not tight enough to make anything stick up or get chafed on the end). The batch of CPC I just received are just a bit too thick for Chipco racks. I'll have to look into the 67.7 racks Mark mentioned.
I think it may depend on color, Mark. chipco racks work great for most but I have some of my ASM Portland chips that just won't fit.

krafticus

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure of the rules here, but if you need the pgi chipco racks, I have about 20 laying around empty......

toad94

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I think it may depend on color, Mark. chipco racks work great for most but I have some of my ASM Portland chips that just won't fit.
Ah, shoot, 'didn't know that. I guess I just got lucky with my colors and/or mold choice.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
67.7 racks work much much better...imho

I agree with ^this. As others have mentioned, certain ASM/CPC colors (and certain molds, too) tend to be a bit thicker and won't fit in Paulson/Chipco/PGI/66.7mm racks.

Payback

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My ASM fit best in 67.7 racks. Most of them can't fit in my chipco racks.

Top Bottom