For Sale Chipco Egyptians $$$ (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelDoor

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell - And honestly not sure how to value them.
Am open to offers...
I've seen pricing all over the board, I'm not looking to retire from the sale, just looking for a win-win :tup:

Chipco-Egyptian-sample-set-7-chips-and-one.jpg

.25 - 75
$1 - 148
$5 - 123
$25 - 39
$100 - 133
$500 -174
$1,000 Octagon 99
$5,000 Plaque

Satsujin (user id) bought a collection of Egyptians from me a while back, so I was telling him he should buy yours too, to keep the set together. Egyptians are around $1 a chip. The octagons and plaques go for a little more (in my opinion).

Satsujin (user id) bought a collection of Egyptians from me a while back, so I was telling him he should buy yours too, to keep the set together. Egyptians are around $1 a chip. The octagons and plaques go for a little more (in my opinion).

I think that's pretty accurate. The problem is that your chips do not satisfy the needs of either a full table tournament or cash game.

I like these chips a lot -- the Egyptians were the first decent set I owned. I think I sold them to @LovelyNativeWoman way back when, on CT.

GLWS, but I think you'll have to break them up into at least two lots, or sell by the rack.

Last edited:
Beautiful chips. Always liked these and wish I would have bought some at some point when they were much easier to find. Also agree with the above price estimates.

GLWS.

Egyptians are very nice chips. They do not come around often. I have no idea of value. Unfortunately you do not own enough $25. I suggest proposing selling them by bits until they are all spoken for. I might be interested with the low denominations and can propose some higher denominations for exchange so that one can put up a high denomination set. I am pretty sure I have enough spare plaques and can check if I have some $1000.

Egyptians are very nice chips. They do not come around often. I have no idea of value. Unfortunately you do not own enough $25. I suggest proposing selling them by bits until they are all spoken for. I might be interested with the low denominations and can propose some higher denominations for exchange so that one can put up a high denomination set. I am pretty sure I have enough spare plaques and can check if I have some $1000.
You
You have my attention...

Quite sorry. After verification, it seems my plaques are not the Chico but the Apache poker chips version that was produced to match the Pharaoh set.

If i try to pick these up it would be to create complete sets and most likely tournament sets.
So i would not be looking to over pay like i have in the past for them.
I do not know the condition of all your chips, your picture seems ok.
Can you describe the octagon, does the chip feel smooth or textured?

If i try to pick these up it would be to create complete sets and most likely tournament sets.
So i would not be looking to over pay like i have in the past for them.
I do not know the condition of all your chips, your picture seems ok.
Can you describe the octagon, does the chip feel smooth or textured?
I grabbed an image off the internet...
I will get my exact chip/pics they are textured... all chips are in great shape.
Very little use...
I'm open to an offer for the whole lot.
Not excited in selling it bit by bit...

These are chipco production chips. Probably the best quality ceramic chips available. The exact same quality of chips was used by some in Las Vegas. The Egyptian series was created for home use and are very nice chips with very nice colors and patterns. They could not be purchased outside of the US when they were sold by holdempokerchips.com and large sets appear quite rarely for sales on this forum. I waited a few years before i got the opportunity to purchase a full set.

These still up for grabs ?
If so, what you selling them for?
Any other clear pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom