Cancelled (Chipco) .25c Fracs - 2 Racks+ (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0ACH_XCVII

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey all,

I am searching for 2 Racks of .25c chipcos.

From any place… In any condish…

Point me in the right direction, If you will.

Thanks.

Man I’m not sure how many of those are out there.
I can only think of one maybe two fantasy sets.
Chipco classics
Chipco oysters

I have two racks of HSI but not willing to part with them.
Just a shameless plug to post pictures
224F3328-F491-42F1-B8E8-67E457BB12D1.jpeg
that’s the best pic I could find atm

Good luck in your search!
I’m sure someone has what your looking for.

You could look for the Seminole gaming palace chips. I put together a rack of the quarters, then sold them off here, a few years back. Somebody actually just listed some, but not two racks.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/seminole-gaming-palace.94522/

Yes, I have seen this listing.. I could only imagine how much it costed you to put a whole rack together. I had started to build a rack of SGP .50s about last year & decided to go another route due to scarcity/pricing.

Yes, I have seen this listing.. I could only imagine how much it costed you to put a whole rack together. I had started to build a rack of SGP .50s about last year & decided to go another route due to scarcity/pricing.
Ha! Way more than it was worth, at least at the time. There weren’t many people building mixed ceramic sets. I think I sold the rack for forty or fifty bucks.

Ha! Way more than it was worth, at least at the time. There weren’t many people building mixed ceramic sets. I think I sold the rack for forty or fifty bucks.
Well just know that your grind wasnt for nothing. You got my respect. Ive spent thousands on chipcos & very few have left my possession near what I paid.

I'm not gonna be much help as I don't have any for sale but I did have these some time ago. No idea who bought them.
DD1 crop.jpg

And a whole load of Royal Yaks were once in my possession. I believe there were originally 10 racks of 5c made by someone for a limit game that then got split up among many people. This set was sold off in a few batches.
IMG_2680.JPG

Finally, ABC did a special years ago where we could order semi-custom chips on Chipco blanks. Sadly they stopped offering these. This set is not for sale!
IMG_1297.jpg

I'm not gonna be much help as I don't have any for sale but I did have these some time ago. No idea who bought them.
View attachment 982937

And a whole load of Royal Yaks were once in my possession. I believe there were originally 10 racks of 5c made by someone for a limit game that then got split up among many people. This set was sold off in a few batches.
View attachment 982938

Finally, ABC did a special years ago where we could order semi-custom chips on Chipco blanks. Sadly they stopped offering these. This set is not for sale!
View attachment 982943
You are awesome… Excellent chipco sets have come & gone throughtout PCF history. Sadly, I did not know amazing people like you chippers existed & found my love for chipcos a bit late & after the Semi-Custom Era. Nevertheless, the search must go on . I thank you for taking the time to post some good info..

@ParrotheadMZ You’re a Legend… Thanks for the Pr0n…

Do Chipcos & Paulsons play well together?
They don’t play together, I was trying to figure out a frac for that set when I took the pic.

Does ABC still have chipco blanks left. Maybe print your own. I know they were getting low but can’t hurt to ask.

Forgot about the Yaks. I love those!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom