Giveaway Chip Karma Auction Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Full House
Reaction score
I am running a giveaway for the proceeds of this auction from a set I bought here going to the folks that have paid but not received their chips in this thread. Big shout out to @Ben8257 and @FordPickup92 for generously contributing a rack in the auction!

I am have been composing a list of those affected (and anyone else from related sales threads) to be included. Please let me know if you should or shouldn't be on this list. I will update it as we go.

I am not sure how to do this yet since the proceeds of this auction likely won’t cover all amounts out of pocket. I’ll lay out the methodology here as I figure something out. Maybe a random number generator, tourney, or something else? I am open to suggestions. I reserve the right to change the methodology with the intention to be as fair and fun as possible to all parties involved. I should have time to run the giveaway this weekend, after the auction closes.

I am a neutral party - I expect this thread to remain neutral too. But that does not stop us from having a good time!

Last edited:
Very cool of you, @Ethan :tup:

Yes, I’m still waiting to receive the 1000 chip set of roulettes.

Very nice of you for doing this. I never actually sent $$ as i had other samples i had mailed to him for reshipping, so I'm in the clear for lost funds (I am still hopeful he comes back and sends the sample on).

Thanks!
Grant

Very nice of you for doing this. I never actually sent $$ as i had other samples i had mailed to him for reshipping, so I'm in the clear for lost funds (I am still hopeful he comes back and sends the sample on).

Thanks!
Grant
I had paid for stuff. It was supposed to be added to Grants stuff. A DB and some singles. I don't care to care about this stupid crap anymore. What a joke.

If I did this to the board, I'd be crucified for it. Burned on a stake!

yes I bought and paid for 48 CPS 250K chips and a dealer button on Oct 28th still nothing

Ethan,

Awesome of you to run this. My package just came in today. Please remove me from the list. Hopefully it’ll help with any of the others who haven’t or might not get their stuff.

It does kind of seem that this thread might soon be allowed to get cancelled...?

Hey fam, it seems like everyone is whole. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’ll be doing a series of giveaways in this thread open to all that post here by random draw. Still want to pay it forward.

Disclosure I may be a bit disconnected throughout this process - Dad passed away 1-2 weeks ago and my family and I have had a lot on our plate.

First giveaway is a supporting membership. Anyone posting in the thread is eligible. If you are a SM and win you get to nominate someone else to get the membership. Probably will draw this weekend. Get in here like r/WSB gets in $GME.

Love yall (and these silly clay disks),
Ethan

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your father, hope that it calms down for your fam and you get the time and space to remember together and console each other.

Before it gets crazy and people pump in, not everyone is yet whole. The last people know it's coming, just some outliers where I have to organize for doubles, weigh individual boxes for weight to figure out best shipping overseas, etc. I don't even know if they publicly ever posted in the thread, and they're mostly unpaid or free, but just didn't want this thread to turn into a whole thing about it.

Hey fam, it seems like everyone is whole. Correct me if I’m wrong. I’ll be doing a series of giveaways in this thread open to all that post here by random draw. Still want to pay it forward.

Disclosure I may be a bit disconnected throughout this process - Dad passed away 1-2 weeks ago and my family and I have had a lot on our plate.

First giveaway is a supporting membership. Anyone posting in the thread is eligible. If you are a SM and win you get to nominate someone else to get the membership. Probably will draw this weekend. Get in here like r/WSB gets in $GME.

Love yall (and these silly clay disks),
Ethan
Ethan - so sorry to hear of your loss. Hope the best for you and your family during these times, stay strong!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom