Chip ideas Trk's with black base and green edge spots (1 Viewer)

Grimace

Full House
Reaction score
Very early idea for a set. Looking for trk’s with a black base and green edge spots. Bonus points for tri moon spots. Not looking for heavy ones either. The rest of my set isn’t leaded.

Thanks

Here are the ideas or the chips I could think of (all pictures from ChiPGuide)

I'm sure there are some home game chips or custom sets that were ordered back in the day that haven't been uploaded to ChipGuide, but this is what I knew off the top of my head primarily all being California chips with the exception of the Rounders TRK

Screenshot 2023-04-02 084615.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-02 084633.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-02 084710.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-02 084725.jpg
Screenshot 2023-04-02 084656.jpg

Ya that’s what I’m afraid of. I’d want to kill these and make my own inlays so rare or leaded need not apply. Love the golden nuggets green spots. Thanks @Okku
Unfortunately I think rare is all of those. The only ones I've seen in quantity were the Brookedale's and it was only one rack if I remember correctly. I have yet to see any of the others in quantity.

Its funny how fast perspectives can change… a few month ago I never would have thought of a smallcrowm set… after @Okku opens the TRK world for me with some singles and a lot of backhoe info, I think Smallcrown is the way to go with a ne cpc set… old school rules!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom