Wanted Chip Convention Wants Consolidation Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 10 of these (at $3 ea):

67984.jpg
Found 2 for you. I have your address I believe.

In addition to the Washington State chips I listed earlier.... I need these two chips as well. They look the same, but are two different chips.

The Venetian just sold on eBay for $50. I will pay up to $75 for each of them.

Thanks!

Looking for the other Isle of Capri $1 tthat's a Paulson THC -- the Vicksburg, Mississippi one, with the 3 spots that are blurple, peach, & Indian blue (need 2 to fill a barrel), and would be looking to pay around $4-5 a chip. And if anyone finds any Isle of Capri Vicksburg $5s, I'd take those as well. (don't know the pricing on those, but under $8/chip?).

And @72o, I have 1 of the Big Al's Speakeasy 25c chip, if you're interested.

2019-06-22 12.50.10.jpg

Looking for the other Isle of Capri $1 tthat's a Paulson THC -- the Vicksburg, Mississippi one, with the 3 spots that are blurple, peach, & Indian blue (need 2 to fill a barrel), and would be looking to pay around $4-5 a chip. And if anyone finds any Isle of Capri Vicksburg $5s, I'd take those as well. (don't know the pricing on those, but under $8/chip?).

And @72o, I have 1 of the Big Al's Speakeasy 25c chip, if you're interested.

View attachment 302448
My man! Yes please. Thank you so much.

PM sent.

The chip show is over but if anyone can score a Big 50 dealer puck for me - that would be awesome.

I was able to find a few chips for some folks. If I’ve contacted you I’ll get them off this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom