Wanted China Clay 8v’s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littleluck55

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I am trying to complete a project as a gift for a friend. I picked up a bunch of the white and brown CC 8v’s and would like to finish his set. I am building a small cash set for him.

I need two more colors and looking to buy 100 each of any color not white or brown. I would prefer blue, purple, or pink, but would take anything at this point. Plan to use as a .25 and $20 for the two colors. I would also like to buy 20 black chips to use as a $100.

pic for reference
71C1EDFB-1D24-40B3-80EA-8E9B03C5617C.jpeg

I may be able to partially help you out with two colors. I need to go through what I have, which I won't be able to do until after this weekend. Pretty sure I have 100 extra purples and I may have another color. But I know I don't have any extra blacks.

@SeanGecko ?

I may be able to partially help you out with two colors. I need to go through what I have, which I won't be able to do until after this weekend. Pretty sure I have 100 extra purples and I may have another color. But I know I don't have any extra blacks.

@SeanGecko ?
Purples would be great if you can dig them up. And if find another color would be awesome. I may pm you later regarding labels. I know we talked when I was going to use the nexgen’s. I believe I saw your labeled 8v’s that looked real good.

bump it up....I found purple. I would love 100 of the blues and a barrel of the blacks if anyone has any laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom