For Sale Chesterfield rounders movie prop chips $25 + $100 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsey

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
For sale is 2 chesterfield movie prop chips from the movie rounders $175 each
( delivery included )

Chips are in the uk but will post worldwide

IMG_2931.jpeg

Forgot to mention if you buy both chips the total price including recorded / insured delivery will be $330

How about provenance? What's the history of how you came to possess these? Can you prove these are actual "movie used"?

How about provenance? What's the history of how you came to possess these? Can you prove these are actual "movie used"?
The inlay is specific to the movie and CPC has never recreated. Forgot what is specifically unique…compared to what they sell mass market…

I bought these a little over a year ago from pcf for $175 each . As far as I am aware as doublebooyah has mentioned is that the inlay which shows a $ is the screen used chips that were used in the movie. There are similar looking chips without and these are a lot cheaper

I bought these a little over a year ago from pcf for $175 each . As far as I am aware as doublebooyah has mentioned is that the inlay which shows a $ is the screen used chips that were used in the movie. There are similar looking chips without and these are a lot cheaper
Just trying to help you out here but you can’t buy from PCF. If you know who you bought it from that may help you sell it.

Yes, it is the dollar sign that differentiates the chips produced for the film, from the replicas that CPC currently produces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom