Cheap Poker Table Advice (10 handed) (1 Viewer)

NeutronHim

Pair
Reaction score
So I'm buying a table. I'm a college student hosting 1/2 and my budget is basically 300$ but I'd like to go as cheap as possible (can't build my own, I'm not very crafty.) I need it to survive for a decent while and it should look decent.

I think that Barrington Billiards 10 handed is my best bet. Is there a table that would maybe be cheaper that is as sturdy? I'm pretty neutral about the cupholders, they might see use or not. The Barrington is currently at a medium-price on Amazon. I'm probably gonna get a Barrington if no one really has a better rec. (If you have a used Barrington in decent shape that you're looking to get rid of, PM me lol!)

Edit - just googled a bit and saw a bunch of pcfers talking about "re-felting" a table; what does this mean? How important is it for the perception of quality? Can/should I just get the vanilla Barrington and throw one of those Justin Carothers table tops on it once I can afford it (in around a month)?

Thanks

Last edited:
Basic (non-premium) Barrington just dipped a little from Amazon to ~266 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KLJTEEW
Man, I really love these Barrington tables and want to get one, EXCEPT for the communal card segments in the middle. It assumes the same person is dealing. But in a game where players take turns dealing, those card slots to put the Flop, Turn, and River would really bug me when a player is dealing from the end of the table.

Man, I really love these Barrington tables and want to get one, EXCEPT for the communal card segments in the middle. It assumes the same person is dealing. But in a game where players take turns dealing, those card slots to put the Flop, Turn, and River would really bug me when a player is dealing from the end of the table.
Then you buy a custom topper for your Barrington like many have done here and put it up in class a little.

Then you buy a custom topper for your Barrington like many have done here and put it up in class a little.
So stupid of me... I've been in "chip research mode" I never even thought to search for that here. There's a good Barrington for sale for $200 near me and now I might snatch it up.

So stupid of me... I've been in "chip research mode" I never even thought to search for that here. There's a good Barrington for sale for $200 near me and now I might snatch it up.
100%. The felt is crap but you can either refelt it pretty easily or add a topper over it. Lot of guides on here to upgrade them. Your players will love new chairs and tables, much easier and more comfortable. Chips? They'll barely notice lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom