SOLD Charity Sale: Palms 48mm Buy-In Chips - $25 each (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Here's your chance to get your hands on a very cool chip and help out a fellow chipper's family in the process.

As you may have read, James' brother-in-law Lance just passed unexpectedly last month. Lance was a high-school teacher and leaves behind his wife (James' sister Susie), also a teacher, and 13-year old daughter Alex. I wish we lived in a world where teachers were paid commensurate with the importance of the work they do, but sadly that is not the case.

A gofundme has been started to raise money for Susie and Alex to help cover funeral expenses and deal with the loss of income.

I'm selling off the oversized FHC (Fat Hat & Cane) Buy-In chips from my Palms tourney set to help. The buyer will donate the funds directly to the GoFundMe page, send proof of the donation (a screenshot will do), and I'll ship the chip. The shipping cost is on me, just send the whole amount as a donation and I'll cover the shipping (international is fine).

=========================================

Prices:
$100 buy-in chip: $25 each
$500 buy-in chip: $25 each

Chips Remaining:
$100 buy-in chips: 20 18
$500 buy-in chips: 20 16

You may post in this thread or message me directly. I am also sharing this in other forums and will try to keep the counts up-to-date.

Let's turn these two barrels of chips into $1000 to help Susie and Alex!

palms1.jpg

[photo shamelessly taken from one of @Tommy's posts]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom