SOLD Charity Raffle for ACL1904 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many of you were wondering if I received your donation. I have updated the OP so lease check and let me know if I missed you.
Any chance of updating the OP with the running total of dollars pledged/collected? Only if you're keeping a spreadsheet or something that will quickly do the math for you though.

I added it up once and was impressed but as amounts change (for the better) and people keep adding on it can only get more impressive.

Any chance of updating the OP with the running total of dollars pledged/collected? Only if you're keeping a spreadsheet or something that will quickly do the math for you though.

I added it up once and was impressed but as amounts change (for the better) and people keep adding on it can only get more impressive.
Done. Thank you again. Some impressive numbers from some great folks! What an awesome community!

David O

Here's a picture of my Colombani sample set. They aren't mint anymore since I've been shuffling them at my desk, but they're still nice.

IMG_20170905_084157.jpg

in for $20. if it's too late for a ticket, that's ok (I'll donate anyway). just let me know where to send the funds.

I will get you all added and not too late for an entry. I will update later when I get home. Internet at the office is down.

Just saw this, once again great job David. In for $20 No ticket here either. Gimme till tomorrow evening and I'll come up something for the raffle as well if that is still possible

Just saw this, once again great job David. In for $20 No ticket here either. Gimme till tomorrow evening and I'll come up something for the raffle as well if that is still possible
Yes sir I will add you. Let me know on item donation. Donations will be shipped by donor if that works for you.

Also donation accepted as long as it is not MY error chip :eek::cool::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Ok just went downstairs and found some

@David O feel free to turn these 2 into 1 if it works better for your raffle. I'm good for shipping 1 or 2 packages on my end(y) :thumbsup:

1) 200 Chips Bremerton
20170906_230033.jpg

2) 1 setup Bicycle Prestige blue/red
20170906_230041.jpg

Sorry for the jacked up pics but it's late I'm headed to bed and I think you get the idea:)

Aaron

Ok just went downstairs and found some

@David O feel free to turn these 2 into 1 if it works better for your raffle. I'm good for shipping 1 or 2 packages on my end(y) :thumbsup:

1) 200 Chips Bremerton
View attachment 119991

2) 1 setup Bicycle Prestige blue/red
View attachment 119992

Sorry for the jacked up pics but it's late I'm headed to bed and I think you get the idea:)

Aaron
I will give a sample of my Matsui 4 Crowns set to the raffle.

View attachment 120003

and a sample bundle with different chips.
OP updated, Thank you for your donation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom