SOLD CHARITY Auction Willie's Treasure Trove $1 chip, three winners ending soon! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprouty

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Top three bidders will each get a single $1 Willie's Treasure Trove chip.

Winners will make a donation to Wounded Warriors or any other foundation that directly supports those suffering from PTSD. Please send a screenshot or receipt as proof of the donation and I will in return send the winners a chip.

Top bidder will have the choice of a standard chip or a chip that has an "error spot".

1. STARTING BID: [ $1]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $1 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 8pm Sunday 8/2/20 Detroit Time] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference. (See below)
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ free international shipping ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ proof of donations ]
Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.
  1. If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
  2. If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
  3. If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
  4. If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.
IMG_20200731_124653.jpg

If the charity or foundation can be Canadian, and I pay a USD equivalent amount to my bid in CDN....

Then I bid $30

Within the last hour, chips will be packed up tonight in a bubble mailer and will go out tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom