SOLD Charity Auction: Samurai Palace Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
My employer is now matching charitable contributions to organizations that are focused on combating systemic racism through the legal system and expanding educational and economic opportunity for Black and African Americans. The winner of this auction will choose from the following list of available charities, send payment to me, and I will make the donation in order to trigger the employer match. I will cover the cost of shipping the chips.

Additionally: I will also match the donation, so with the employer match the total donation will be 4x the winning bid!

The charities:

ACLU Foundation
Black Lives Matter Global Network
Brennan Center for Justice
Equal Justice Initiative
Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
NAACP
NAACP-LDF
National Bar Institute
National Museum of African American History and Culture
National Urban League
Thurgood Marshall College Fund
UNCF (United Negro College Fund)
Year Up

1. STARTING BID: $1
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 5pm PDT, Saturday, June 20th will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: I will cover shipping costs
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal or Venmo
IMG_1061.JPG
IMG_1062.JPG
IMG_1063.JPG

button.png

Last edited:
Please do not post anything political in this thread. If you have something to say about any of the charities, feel free to create your own post (in the politics subforum if appropriate) or PM me.

congrats @MikesDad! with the matching funds that's $264 raised by this auction! that's the last of my sample set auctions. thanks everyone for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom