SOLD Charity Auction - Palm Beach Cruise Lines $25 (40x) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonzest

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
This auction is to benefit @AfterTheFact's niece and nephew that were injured in a dog attack that killed their grandmother. All proceeds will go to the GoFundMe for the kids. For more info, see this thread and the link to the GoFundMe site:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/family-in-need-chippers-please-help.36161/
https://www.gofundme.com/currier-kids-amp-family

The winning bidder on the auction will donate the funds directly to the GoFundMe page and send me proof of the donation, and I'll ship the chips. The shipping cost is included in your bid. Just send the whole amount as a donation and I'll pay the shipping (I will cover shipping to CONUS and Canada)

The auction is 40x Palm Beach Cruise Line $25 chips.
Chips have been ultrasonically cleaned.

palm beach 25 chip.jpg20180421_154157.jpg20180421_154407.jpg
***Auction is for 2 barrels***

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $0
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 2:00 pm PST on Friday December 21, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Included in your bid for CONUS and Canada (If winner is overseas I will cover $20 USD of shipping cost)
10. Payment Terms: The proceeds will go to the GoFundMe linked above. Payments should be made directly to the GoFundMe and proof sent to me.

Last edited:
You are now the winner. Trigs deferred his winning bid to you. Please PM your address.
I should have posted this in thread, sorry.

Honestly, these chips are too pretty to sit in my cabinet and never be used. This great community inspired me to bid/donate. I'll give the $80 and please don't waste these chips on me. Give them to Brandon for the 75 bid. I'm in the giving mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom