Auction Charity Auction for 3D Hologram Joker Dealer Buttons to Benefit Hungry Children (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wouldn't have gone so hard on the bidding at the start. lol. Still happy to donate to a great cause just would have been nice to know the main contenders are affectively ruled out already
I understand. Which is why I am happy to allow a rebid and offer to personally match the difference to Godzilla in addition to matching the winning 2 bids anyway. I want everyone to be satisfied at the end of this auction. No ragrets ;)

This idea didn’t exist a week ago. I figured this would be more fun and help some people along the way. Thanks to everyone participating!

Ok we're less than 5hours to go for this Charity Auction. And some clarifications since we can't edit original post.

There is a total of 6 Joker Dealer Buttons. These will come with a signed COA and @Potsie1 has offered to sign the DB too if winner chooses.

And @DirtyTIVA has graciously offered to pay for postage worldwide. That's awesome of you.

Current high bids are:

1) @davislane $100
2) @Grimace $50
3) @FordPickup92 $45

@davislane , we will let you rescind your bid if you want to since not all the numbers of Dealer Buttons were disclosed at the time of my original post. Sorry about that...been really busy with non-chipping stuff lately.

Otherwise it's for charity so bid away and have fun, Chippers!

Ok we're less than 5hours to go for this Charity Auction. And some clarifications since we can't edit original post.

There is a total of 6 Joker Dealer Buttons. These will come with a signed COA and @Potsie1 has offered to sign the DB too if winner chooses.

And @DirtyTIVA has graciously offered to pay for postage worldwide. That's awesome of you.

Current high bids are:

1) @davislane $100
2) @Grimace $50
3) @FordPickup92 $45

@davislane , we will let you rescind your bid if you want to since not all the numbers of Dealer Buttons were disclosed at the time of my original post. Sorry about that...been really busy with non-chipping stuff lately.

Otherwise it's for charity so bid away and have fun, Chippers!
My bid stands. No ones fault that the information wasnt disclosed. I could have asked.

But how is it that two auctions are running at the same time?Theres an auction inside another auction! :wtf:

@Grimace you need to bid more than me not more than the second highest bid. :cool

1633554648157.jpeg

Money shot for the home stretch. Indeed a work of art.

“Gentlemen! Let’s broaden our minds!”

1633554883242.gif

My bid stands. No ones fault that the information wasnt disclosed. I could have asked.

But how is it that two auctions are running at the same time?Theres an auction inside another auction! :wtf:

@Grimace you need to bid more than me not more than the second highest bid. :cool
Oh I too @Godzilla28 post to mean the top three bids and there were 3 db. One for each bid. I’m confused. Poker zombie might have taken care of it with their two high bids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom