Auction Charity Auction: Bean Town Poker 43mm IHC Member Chip (On The Big Top $100 Chip) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hi everyone. Similar to @navels, my company is doing a 3x match on any donations made to the organizations below. Whatever this chip auctions for, I will also match personally, and then I will submit to the charity of the winners choice from the below selections. I will also cover the shipping.

1592604801889.png

Please, lets keep the political comments to ourselves or appropriate threads. I just want to do a small part in helping.

On to the chip.... I have the chips in hand but the Gear labels come towards the end of the month to the first week of July. This means that the winner will have to wait until that time to receive their chip. My company is matching donations up until June 30th, so that is the reason I am doing this now and not later. The chip will be inlay replaced with a textured laminated label. I will give the winner the option of the chip's text. It can say "reg" like below, or your PCF username/personal nickname. I will also include a pair of cut cards and the chip will be in an air tite.

1. STARTING BID: $1
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 8pm EDT (Sunday, June 21st) will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: I will cover shipping costs
  10. Payment Terms: PayPal or Venmo
BTP Member Chip.jpg

BTP Cut Cards.JPG

What the hell is Jeff sleepin?? @BarrieJ3 where the hell is your bid?
Lol we all need a two day PCF detox now and again! If someone has a prettier game member chip, I have yet to see it. I'm personally subscribed to the all things BTP, and am purchasing one under the guise that I make it to a sheikh home game one day. Ben any interest in going up for a poker game and redsox/celtics/patriots game?

@FordPickup92

Thanks again for your bid. I went ahead and sent $170 total including my match of your bid to Operation Hope, as requested. Because of my employer's generous match of 3-1 up to $500, a grand total of $670 will be sent to this charitable organization. I appreciate your kindness and I'm glad we did a good thing. Now we might get some run good as karma ;).

1592845082100.png

@FordPickup92

Thanks again for your bid. I went ahead and sent $170 total including my match of your bid to Operation Hope, as requested. Because of my employer's generous match of 3-1 up to $500, a grand total of $670 will be sent to this charitable organization. I appreciate your kindness and I'm glad we did a good thing. Now we might get some run good as karma ;).

View attachment 479580
Wow we live on peachwood and they're address is peachtree. I feel all this weird juju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom