SOLD Charity Auction #3 - Barrels of AS Over-sized Chips + DESjGN Cards and more! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Let's continue the momentum going into year-end and we can contribute to a great cause and get some great poker stuff and tax deduction as well.

I asked another outstanding member of the community (who prefers to stay anonymous for now, but many of you know extremely well, and may decide to reveal himself at some point ;)) regarding another charity I can raise some funds for, and one he suggested is Crohn and Colitis' Foundation (another hint: his wife ran a few :eek: marathons :eek: for CCF (y) :thumbsup:).

And as it states on their site, donations through 12/31 will be generously matched up to $600,000 :nailbite::eek:, so let's be generous!!!!
These are the last two auctions I had: Auction #1....Auction #2 (it is worth mentioning that @softchewy won the second auction and his company matched his donation/winning bid! So we actually raised $410 for one of @David O 's favorite charities.(y) :thumbsup:)

• This auction is for 1 x Barrel of MINT AS $25 and 1 x Barrel of MINT AS $100 over-sized 43mm goodness.
  • PLUS, there is a bonus of 4 set-ups of cards (total of 8 decks): 1 x DESjGN Large Index Bridge Size (Kickstarter V2) and 1 x DESjGN Large Index Bridge Size(New Version); as well as 2 x Da Vinci Large Index st-ups (total of 4 decks).

The winner of this auction will donate the winning bid directly and PM me with the screenshot, and I will ship the chips and cards immediately thereafter (buyer pays shipping cost). And yes, you get to enjoy the tax deduction as well...but fu*& tax deduction...just help a good cause!!!!!

RULES

1. STARTING BID: $10
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 9PM EST, December 20th, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: Buyer pays shipping ($13 CONUS - actual cost to all other International destinations)
10. Payment Terms: Payments should be made directly to Crohn and Colitis' Foundation: https://bit.ly/2R2eQIO and a proof sent to to me via PM.

IMG_1166.jpeg

IMG_1165.jpeg

Thanks Davin for the $225 donation. Chips and cards will be on their way on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom