SOLD Championship Poker Series (CPS) Tournament Set - 800 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shleepytime

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey everyone, I'm looking to sell my CPS 800-chip set.
Here's the breakdown:
T25 - 220
T100 - 220
T500 (lavender) - 100
T1000 - 200
T5000 - 60
2 dealer buttons

$360 plus shipping. Let me know if you'd like to see more pics.
Thanks!

0BAB2960-1CFA-485A-B957-C61F0680A40F_1_105_c.jpeg

If you had more T500, I would have been interested. Went with the blue in that denom, and need more than that. Drat. Do you recall who made them?

If you had more T500, I would have been interested. Went with the blue in that denom, and need more than that. Drat. Do you recall who made them?
I'm pretty sure you could shake a rack of blue T500's loose with a wanted or trade ad. Also, you know your game best, but in my experience, the T500 is the chip that I need the fewest of in a T25base set with starting stacks of 10,000.

These CPS chips were made several years ago from a Group Buy here on PCF. I don't believe these particular chips will be in production again.

Thanks!

I was in the original GB on CT. It started in 2012 or 2013 I believe and took about 3 years to get to production. I got mine in Dec/Jan 2015 timeframe. Can't remember the guy's name from GPI that organized it, but I think he lived in Florida iirc.

I was in the original GB on CT. It started in 2012 or 2013 I believe and took about 3 years to get to production. I got mine in Dec/Jan 2015 timeframe. Can't remember the guy's name from GPI that organized it, but I think he lived in Florida iirc.
Thanks for the correction. A GB on Chiptalk, not PCF. My memory/history is off.

I think it was Joe from PGI (Palm Imports). The business was based in Florida.

I realized I messed that up after posting. Yeah, it was PGI and Joe was his name. Couldn't remember his name. Thanks!

Is PGI out of the game now? Can’t find anything online for them anywhere. Thanks for the memory jog as well…I was at a loss also, lol

Yeah, Palm Imports -- my order was placed in November, 2013. I'm still trying to figure out why I ordered 625 of those purple $500s... :unsure:

Looking back, purple was the right choice to use for the $500 instead of light blue. I had issues in low light with the light blue being able to distinguish it from the $100 in pots; stacks were no problem. Was better to just start blinds at 500/1000.

Looking back, purple was the right choice to use for the $500 instead of light blue. I had issues in low light with the light blue being able to distinguish it from the $100 in pots; stacks were no problem. Was better to just start blinds at 500/1000.
I'd absolutely agree. I had the blue T500s with my first iteration of this set. I immediately traded out the blues and picked up the rack of purples.

Also, I typically don't like green $25s (except for the PCA $25..ha!), the CPS $25 was possibly my favorite or at least a tie with the $5k. I never oiled it and it had the most pop and really never needed oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom