Cancelled Celebration (one of a kind set) - not a troll thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markleteenie

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
A6239CB0-F407-4C88-9CEB-18F7D230204D.jpeg

I am still interested in seeing what's out there, so feel free to send me a PM.
I'm canceling this Trade ad, since the Classifieds got flooded with pure crazy. SMH.

Have a great day!

Up for trade is my Celebration set. (THC leaded Paulsons, shaped textured inlays).

I didn't realize the lighting wasn't great, so I might take a few more pictures later on.

I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'd probably be more interested in cash sets (as that is what I primarily host).
I'm generally a clay chipper, Paulson specifically, but TRK will be considered. RHC will not. I don't generally tend towards plastic, but I'd consider a few exceptions, such as Mirage Springs.

Off the top of my head:
  • RVCL
  • Silver Star
  • Giraffe
  • ACF (THC)
  • Lakeshore
  • Cap City (with the orange 5er)
You can stop laughing now. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Feel free to post here or send me a PM. :)

To my knowledge, this is the only set of it's kind on the site.
Some say it's a fantasy set, but then why is there a picture of a $1 token on MOGH? And why are these spots so awesome and not seen on any other fantasy set?
I think signs point to a real cruise ship (but possibly failed venture) that offered $5 min table games.

752BD0F3-9208-4458-B388-3C43A459936F.jpeg

Last edited:
Love seeing chips I never knew existed, especially when they are this nice. GLWT!

(If sold/split, whoever grabs the $25s let me know if you are willing to part with a barrel.)

Took me several years and dozens of transactions.

After so much work...why not extend to cash with relabeled $1 & fracs ?
It will not be easy to find shaped inlay $1 but this set is worth it

And the upper side would be awsome with a plaque or two

That has been under consideration for a long time now as well. Just seeing what else is out there. :whistle: :whistling:

If these were mine...they would be Belgian property for 99 years and a day.
There isn't much (if anything) that beats this set once you have the cash set & a plaque design finished

After so much work...why not extend to cash with relabeled $1 & fracs ?
It will not be easy to find shaped inlay $1 but this set is worth it

And the upper side would be awsome with a plaque or two
Plus, 'round' is a shape. Pretty easy to expand this set imo, using readily available white or blue chips for $1s and relabeled snappers for fracs.

I've been thinking the same thing. Esp after all of the nice plaques have been hitting the site.

The celebration theme/artwork has a lot of potential for plaque real estate

Plus, 'round' is a shape. Pretty easy to expand this set imo, using readily available white or blue chips for $1s and relabeled snappers for fracs.

Yes...but 4 racks of shaped inlays (on leaded chips), or only round fracs would be the nuts and 3 or 4 times as expensive.
But I do think this set warants that...

You're right, Giraffe is a long shot, I should just focus on the RVCL cash set. :jawdrop:
You have a better chance of scoring Giraffes, Silver Stars, or Lakeshores (or even a Paulson ACF tourney set), imo. Just too limited numbers of Starlite and RVCL chips out there, comparatively-speaking.... and the few set owners aren't selling/trading.

I think there are less giraffes and ACF? I wonder who bought the starlite sets a few years ago

Edit: need to see some full 20th century pron Dave. You kept those over RVCL and Starlite that you also once owned right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom