SOLD CDI98 cash set. 800 chips. Uniform $5s. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyTIVA

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
So I assembled this set last year by accident. I was trying to replace ES $5 with THC $5s and somehow in the span of 1 week everything else pictured fell into my lap. These chips all came from reputable members here and range from excellent shape to sharp mint.

1675717027068.jpeg

I separated the $5s into pink and radiant red and have recently (just now) permanently moved on from the radiant reds so I figure it’s time to blow up the rest of this set. The ending of Toy Story 4 comes to mind.

1675717261229.jpeg

1675717274889.jpeg

1675717288124.jpeg

1675717300754.jpeg

I am selling this entire set for $3500 PPFF shipped conus. Insurance at the discretion of the buyer. I don’t like to drag things out so this listing will only last 48 hours. @peatmonster has FROR for the first 24 hours since he is looking for a new set. Otherwise this is a dibs sale.

Remember the $5s offered here are uniform pink. CDI98 $5s are a real pain to color match. What you are getting is the left chip as shown below in terms of color. Middle is radiant and right is well done radiant closer to royal.

1675717532282.jpeg

Great price, but I can't afford it right now. I might have to buy a house, remember?
Bro how does a successful professional like you not own a house yet? And don’t say because buying chips.

Also to clarify I’m not looking to split. This is an all or nothing deal, and the Tiger button is only included for verification not as a part of the set. But hey if you buy the set I will find some freebies to send as well...

Bro how does a successful professional like you not own a house yet? And don’t say because buying chips.

Also to clarify I’m not looking to split. This is an all or nothing deal, and the Tiger button is only included for verification not as a part of the set. But hey if you buy the set I will find some freebies to send as well...
He’s a homeowner. Not in a suburb like my broke ass neither, he’s got a nice big home right in the middle of Greater Vancouver.

He’s likely making moves at the investment level of real estate.

For even further clarification the 80x $100s as shown come in 2 varieties.

49 have the brighter arc yellow(?) spot and corresponding different inlay as shown on the left. They are the ones arranged in a spiral. The remaining 31 are the other variety not spiraled in the box and pictured on the right.

1675723274183.jpeg

None have any shaped inlays.

And since I’m usually the one who asks about weight...

1675723667455.jpeg

View attachment 1075007
Hmmm do I triple back up?!?!?

GLWS!!!
No. You would need a bigger table if you got any more CDI98. At least a bigger camera lens. How do your players deal with so many $5s? I mean I like big stacks but the last time I pulled out a 7 rack HSI $5s set and I got stacked in a hand there was nonstop complaining about having to stack so many chips lol.

No. You would need a bigger table if you got any more CDI98. At least a bigger camera lens. How do your players deal with so many $5s? I mean I like big stacks but the last time I pulled out a 7 rack HSI $5s set and I got stacked in a hand there was nonstop complaining about having to stack so many chips lol.
I’d ask them to leave lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom