Giveaway CDI cut card giveaway to any and all CDI collectors, past and present! **CLOSED** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ca$h. Still need to get my hands on a few $5k plaques.....
giphy (1).gif

Ca$h. Still need to get my hands on a few $5k plaques.....
Or head on over to Ben's Redneck Poker Supply (for broke people that want to be cool) and order some cheap the next best thing custom ceramic Octagons!
20200923_161335.jpg

20200923_161421.jpg

Unfortunately that was only part of the order... came 2 separate days and the only full set pic I have is a chunk of the above set
Screenshot_20210106-231013_Gallery.jpg

Vs. The very expensive and hard to find originals
20201130_154106.jpg

Honestly I like mine better because they take up less table space and cost a lot less to have made!

I have a lot more just never got around to taking pics of them

Bridge Size Please

Attachments

• 100_0878 - Copy.JPG
    100_0878 - Copy.JPG
    151.9 KB · Views: 108
Remember folks, you need to tell me whether you want a poker-size or bridge-size set! Just put a small edit at the end of your pr0n posts.

If, after a few days, the cards are not completely taken up, then some will have the option of taking a second pair.
If there is more interest than this giveaway can handle, I'll take care of the balance in the second wave.

Berny
Poker

Looks like you and I both need some more $5s buddy!! Where the hell are all the low denoms hiding these days. Used to be listed pretty regularly and lately nothing. With the huge tourney set I would love to one day have the cash set cover 3 tables right now I have 300/300/300/60/40 would love to get to 300/600/800/260/140 but probably never get there!

@Polochris made my upper cash denoms and absolutely love them!!
20200713_202313.jpg

But those AS $20s can be a pain to find nowadays, most have found their forever home I think.

This was my first tournament set that I bought probably 15 years ago. I still use it these days....pre-COVID that is!!

CDIs.jpg

I would love to track down some of those octagon $5Ks and $25Ks!!! :tup:;):wow:

Bridge size is fine. And thanks!!

I'll leave this open for a couple more days before I start sending PMs and confirming address details. Please do NOT start any PM conversations with me in advance regarding these: I will contact you.

Depending on how things go, I may be able to send 2 pairs of cards to some of the early adopters.

Thanks to everybody for their participation! All mail containing cut cards have gone out as of yesterday and this morning. Please be patient, they are going by letter mail, and still can take a while as the postal system(s) are recovering from the holidays.

At this moment, there are no more cut cards remaining to distribute. However, I do have more stock waiting for me across the border (another 30 pairs each of poker and bridge size), so perhaps later this year there will be another opportunity to spread out some more happiness for CDI fans old and new alike!

Your PCF pal,

Berny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom