Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonysquander

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I’m kicking around the idea of building one of these sets. I know it’s gonna cost a bit of money. Was wondering at the outset if anyone has a set they are looking to sell? Let me know. Thanks.

The Spinetti's set really isn't a bad deal at all and will save you a ton of time if you are looking for a cash set. Otherwise, it might take some time and maybe more money to acquire. You don't see many sets come up at all.

Trust me, I know, all too well, as a few others here.

23A39E99-129C-44DB-B766-850422396A02.jpeg

The Spinetti's set really isn't a bad deal at all and will save you a ton of time if you are looking for a cash set. Otherwise, it might take some time and maybe more money to acquire. You don't see many sets come up at all.

Trust me, I know, all too well, as a few others here.

View attachment 862097
Thanks, I saw them but also saw you guys on another thread saying they are about $1 per chip overpriced. Actually sent an inquiry to them with a lower price to see how motivated they were to sell and got crickets...lol. That's a nice set! Glad its in North Texas.

Thanks, I saw them but also saw you guys on another thread saying they are about $1 per chip overpriced. Actually sent an inquiry to them with a lower price to see how motivated they were to sell and got crickets...lol. That's a nice set! Glad its in North Texas.

It’s worth the price, otherwise expect to wait a few months to get exactly what they have for sale now.

It is slightly overpriced at the most a $1 per chip but waiting for a set at market price would either go fast, be offered to certain people or never see the light of day at all, so considering everything it's really not a bad deal at all and you get instant set!

Did you specify if you wanted a cash or tourney set? The fracs and $1000’s are tough to come by and rarely go up for sale. I had a big set back in 2004 that I sold and recently pieced one back together that took about 3 years.

Did you specify if you wanted a cash or tourney set? The fracs and $1000’s are tough to come by and rarely go up for sale. I had a big set back in 2004 that I sold and recently pieced one back together that took about 3 years.
I did not. Looking to build out a leaded Paulson cash set. Still kind of new to this game and this is the one set I know is a Paulson leaded set for sure as opposed to trying to figure out on a case by case basis the status on others plus they may be mixed, etc. I have been doing a deep dive on posts on here and there is some great information about paint etc. and when they stopped using lead.

If the breakdown suits your needs I wouldn’t hesitate to snap this one up. More and more people are discovering poker/poker chips every day, and Paulson isn’t making any new ones. At least not like these ones. That extra $1/chip is easily worth it imho

OK, you guys convinced me. I agree they are not going to make more of this type especially since they do not use lead in the paint anymore. I'm just going to look at this as an investment that will hopefully continue to appreciate in value over time. Thanks for the input and valuation advice.

I did not. Looking to build out a leaded Paulson cash set. Still kind of new to this game and this is the one set I know is a Paulson leaded set for sure as opposed to trying to figure out on a case by case basis the status on others plus they may be mixed, etc. I have been doing a deep dive on posts on here and there is some great information about paint etc. and when they stopped using lead.
Gotcha. I agree with the others who recommended the Spinettis set. It’s a tad over priced but all chips have gone up in price recently. These don’t pop up very often and should only gain value over time. I’ve been thinking of grabbing them myself since I only have a tourney set at the moment.

Gotcha. I agree with the others who recommended the Spinettis set. It’s a tad over priced but all chips have gone up in price recently. These don’t pop up very often and should only gain value over time. I’ve been thinking of grabbing them myself since I only have a tourney set at the moment.
Sorry Phish, "My Friend, My Friend", don't want to cause a "Rift" but after seeing the responses from you guys, I saw the "Light" and had to "Run Like an Antelope" to lock down the "Stash". At least they are going to get here a lot faster than my CPC order and give me something to do.

Sorry Phish, "My Friend, My Friend", don't want to cause a "Rift" but after seeing the responses from you guys, I saw the "Light" and had to "Run Like an Antelope" to lock down the "Stash". At least they are going to get here a lot faster than my CPC order and give me something to do.
Good for you man, congrats! I’ve had some bad thoughts about that set myself, but it’s not a good breakdown for me

Congrats!!!! and Welcome to the CDI family! Enjoy your new set!

Congrats!!!! and Welcome to the CDI family! Enjoy your new set!
Thanks Jester. You'll have to let me know if you ever need an extra player for a cash or tourney event. I'm right down the street and would love to see your set in person.

Lol, love it. Very creative. Congrats if you snapped it up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom