Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Inquiring about what may be available and out there. I'm looking for one more rack of $25 chips to finish my set.

Willing to pay approximately $2.50 to $2.75 per chip depending on condition

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Inquiring about what may be available and out there. $1's and #5's take priority, but perhaps would be looking for $25's too to build a set around later on.

Willing to pay between $2.50 to 2.75 (ish) per chip depending on condition, would be looking for near mint to mint condition.

Thanks for looking!
Checking rabbit hole depth....:nailbite:

Not bad, actually. You can definitely get back out, just depends how far down you go, and what you'll use as fracs;)

I've got some extra 25s, at least a few barrels, minty. I'll check when I'm home.
I'll be in touch, Berny, no need to look for me now. Looking to get other denoms first to decide if I'm going to go all out and get a set. I'd use them as the quarters in the set as a $25 chip would never be used in my home cash game.

Checking rabbit hole depth....:nailbite:

Not bad, actually. You can definitely get back out, just depends how far down you go, and what you'll use as fracs;)

My ass you can get back out, because on the way back out something will catch your eye and you’re going to make a left or right again.

Though I'm not aggressively looking, I'm going to bump this.

I have a rack of $1's right now. Looking for one more rack of the $1's and two racks each of the $5 and $25's. Will update the OP in a second.

Willing to pay $3/chip for the $5 chips.

@allforcharity Thanks for the tag, Bern

I could be persuaded, but all would have to go. I don't want to be left holding 50 x 1s.

I have:
1s x 150
5s x 100
25s x 50

I don't want to jam up your thread with a ton of pics. These are representative of the lot:

011.jpg 012.jpg 013.jpg

Going to bump this. One more rack of $5's and 150 $25's are still needed. The $5's are harder to find, so I'm interested in those primarily at the moment, but if anyone has the $25's as well, let me know!

OP updated.

Going to bump this. OP updated for current quantities being sought.

you wouldn't happen to have some pyramid 25's or hundos to trade? I have 3 barrels of 25's
I saw someone with Pyramid 25's maybe a day or two ago, I'd be damned if I remember who had them though.

Going to bump this one last time. Just looking for one more rack of $25 chips in excellent to mint condition to finish my set. This is going to be my last chip purchase for the foreseeable future. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom