Found CDI 98 $0.50 in Excellent or better condition (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRG

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am looking for CDI 98 $0.50 chips in excellent or better condition.

Let me know what you have and how many you would consider selling and the cost (before shipping/insurance).

I know this is probably unobtanium. but I thought I would try.

Michael

sorry to get your hopes up. I typed this too quickly. I don't actually have CDI 50¢, but instead have vlv $1 which are the same chip except with a different inlay. they can be murdered easily and have a cdi label put on which winds up looking quite good. I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but it should give you a good idea of what it will look like:

Thanks anyways! I appreciate the idea and its pretty cool to see how good murdered chips can turn into CDI $0.25s (or $0.50s).

Thanks anyways! I appreciate the idea and its pretty cool to see how good murdered chips can turn into CDI $0.25s (or $0.50s).
I’ve seen the CDI fracs come for sale once in a year on their own on this site. Just once in 12 months.

Keep doing what you are doing with a daily reminder you are looking for them. Hopefully you can score them.

But your best opportunity will be buying a full set on eBay. Check eBay frequently to see if someone recently lists them.

I have nine (9) CDI 98 $1Ks in excellent condition I am willing to trade for twenty (20) CDI 98 $0.50s in excellent condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom