For Sale CDI 2005 $100s, $500s and $1000s by the barrel! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesman250

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm thinning the herd a bit after bringing home the tournament set we've used in our monthly games for the past 10 years. My best guess is that these have been used about 120 times overall. Given their use, they are in amazing shape overall. I would classify them as "broken in" – sharp edges, with cross-hatching still visible. They all still have the "ridges" on the outer edge that are characteristic of this chip. Having handled mint versions of these, the best way I can describe them is that they are slightly less "grippy" than mint chips, but there's still a really good amount of grip.

The $100s were used least and are in excellent condition (due to our blind structure they were only used for the first hour). The $500s were used most, but are still in what I would describe as very good condition. Same for the $1000s. I've cleaned them all, and they look great. The $500s were a little dry, so I oiled those, but the others didn't seem to need oil. That said, you might want to oil them since they have been recently cleaned.

I'm selling them by the barrel or the rack:

$100s | 3 racks (15 5 barrels) available | $60 per barrel or $280 per rack 10 SOLD | AVAILABLE: 5
$500s | 2 racks (10 3 barrels) available | $60 per barrel or $280 per rack ALL SOLD
$500s | 1 barrel with minor flea bites | $40 per barrel (see pic below for condition) SOLD
$1000s | 1.5 racks (8 0 barrels) available | $65 per barrel or $300 per rack ALL SOLD

****NOTE on remaining $1000s – I've done a further culling on the 1000s to separate some of the more used chips from the six barrels that have already sold. I'm reducing the price on the two remaining barrels of 1000s to $40 per barrel as they are not what I would consider "very good"...mainly because there's a bit of wobble in the stack. But still very nice and I'm admittedly OCD and very picky about my chips.

***** REJECTS ARE SOLD *****

I've also got the "rejects" available for sale, if anyone wants them.
These are the chips that have rolled edges or flea bites in them (minor by most people's standards; I'm a bit OCD).
The bigger point here is that I've pulled all of these out of the chips in the main sale.
In the "rejects" rack I've got 1.5 barrels of $100s, 1 barrel of $500s and 2 barrels of $1000s. Those are $1.75 per chip.

I've tried to take good pictures; I'm happy to post more if anyone wants them.
I'll go by time stamps on replies to this thread or in private conversations.
I'll do my best to keep the totals updated.

Payment is PP FF and everything will be shipped in USPS flat-rate boxes, depending on the size. Buyer pays shipping.

Thanks all!

100s Racks.jpg500s.jpg500s 1.jpg500s 2.jpg500s 3.jpg500s 4.jpg1000s racks.jpg1000s 1.jpg1000s 2.jpg

And here are the "rejects" – I took picture of both sides.

Rejects 1.jpgRejects 3.jpgRejects 2.jpgRejects 4.jpg

Extra barrel of $500s with minor flea bits ($40)

IMG_5157.JPG

Last edited:
Totals have been updated. I culled the $500s again and added 1 barrel with minor flea bites for $40.

And to everyone that's bought / paid so far, chips have been boxed and will hit the mail tomorrow – I will PM tracking info. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom