SOLD Catch and Release: New China Club Card Mold Micro Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielVer18

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Bought all of these from here (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/ghost-of-x-mas-past-part-2-ncc-cards-molds-sets-x2.83191/) because I want to make my own micro set breakdown. Releasing the rest. Good breakdown for 10¢/20¢ or 10¢/25¢ NL.

100 x $0.10
100 x $0.25
150 x $1
150 x $5
Total Quantity: 500

The fronts and the backs of each of the $1s and $5s have different designs. However, 70 of the $1s only have one inlay design on both sides (no keno queen). Not sure if that's a factory error or an older design from one of the group buys, but that's how I received them.

Asking for $175 plus shipping and handling. I have some extra ones and fives if you want to add-on to the above breakdown for $0.35/chip more.

I prefer PaypalFF or Venmo, but if the buyer wants to pay PaypalGS due to recent events, please add enough to cover the fee.

sy19IbR.jpg

BgowbNR.jpg

6C9k7KB.jpg

Fine Print (last updated Dec 15, 2021)
Unless otherwise noted, the buyer pays shipping and handling. Weight and distance determine the cost of shipping. I use USPS, UPS, or Asendia, whichever is cheaper. Local pickup is an available option. PM me with a zip/postal code for a shipping quote. If it's higher than expected, please teach me your cheaper/better/faster/safer shipping solution.
Post in the thread before sending a PM as a courtesy to others to see what is still available. Phrases such as "dibs" or "pending" do not mean sold. Buyer can cancel the sale before seller ships and seller can cancel the sale before payment for any amicable reason. Payment is expected within 24 hours of invoice.

damn I am always too late but our game is $1/$1 or $1/$2 so no use for me really

if anyone has any of these starting with $1s and up message me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom