SOLD Cash set giveaway - Tis the season (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemiNumerical

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Spurred on by the generosity I have seen and been the recipient of on this forum.
I am going to join in on the giving similar to @deer34

I am giving away a cash set of Radisson Aruba Chipcos.
Racks are not included(they are a pain in the butt to ship)

Would like these to go to a good home, they will make a good starter set for someone who can't afford them.
So if any of you guys know someone in dire need poker chips please let me know?
I will pay for shipping anywhere in the CONUS

The breakdown
$1 x 200
$2 x 99 (not sure where the last one got to)
$5 x 400
$20 x 100

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181214175650409_COVER.jpg

00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181214175715825_COVER.jpg
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181214175719964_COVER.jpg
00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181214175727349_COVER.jpg
IMG_20181217_101924.jpg

So nice of you!(y) :thumbsup: I have a buddy who is using dice chips hosting, but then I'm not in the US.

I am amazed almost daily of gestures like this the last few weeks I been on the forum. I almost wonder if posts like this are real with all the crap we see in the news daily. From the bottom of my heart thanks for doing something like this. May the person receiving these cherish them, and keep the story of how they obtained them with the chips. Telling this story to players using them could inspire many acts of kindness down the road. With that said my father hosts a game once a month and has white and blue dice chips. Ya 2 colors..... I brought my new set of pharos China clays and everyone loved them. This would be a great gift along with my "free buy in redemption" card I'm going to make for my father. Again what a stand up guy you are sir.

Have a friend who is currently using dice chips. Would love to give him a nice upgrade!

Thank you sir. My brother in law would like to start his home game with his friends. This will work for him.

This community is truly amazing. Thanks for your generosity @SemiNumerical. These acts of kindness are what the holidays are all about and helps restore faith in humanity and this community. Great looking set. My brother has started to host and currently doesn’t have a set. Been tinkering with the idea of buying him one. He is in need of a good set.

Thank you to those who have already reached out!
I am reading all your messages and will respond once everyone has had a chance to see the thread.

I'm going to leave this post up for 48 hrs to give everyone a chance to see it,

Please reach out to me via PM if you have someone who you think would get a lot out of this set.

Cheers all

Hey All,

A really quick update here.
Thank you all who messaged me and told me about people in your life and their stories.
I thought it would be easy to choose who the set would go to, I wish I had more sets to give away.

I have messaged the user who I will be sending the chips for.

Tonight I will message all those that reached out, sorry i have not been able to message you all yet.
It has been a rough and busy week at work.

Cheers all and Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom