SOLD Cash racks AS SB & stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidd32

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello PCF

Here's the list of the racks I am willing to sell, priority will be given to anyone taking more racks at ounce, please DM me for info or negociation if needed.
Not interested in trades (or maybe if you got Sony FE lenses !)
All chips haven't seen the felt since I have them, all mint/near-mint

20x Money Tree $1$120
100x Sunset Beach quarters @pacmartine $700
100x Sunset Beach $20 -> @pacmartine $550
100x Pointe after $1 (labeled on AS $1)$300
200x Aurora Star snappers$475 / rack
100x Aurora Star quarters $475
20x 43mm Aurora Star $20 $180

35889E2C-AC1D-4928-A892-14CE5D235220.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I had first dibs on AS 20 & snappers...least you could do is ask if I would take the quarters too.
Another batch of chips that go back to US...so we can pay again for shipping & import (if we at least have a chance to buy them -> CONUS only).

NOT COOL

I think I had first dibs on AS 20 & snappers...least you could do is ask if I would take the quarters too.
Another batch of chips that go back to US...so we can pay again for shipping & import (if we at least have a chance to buy them -> CONUS only).

NOT COOL
I agree, the way this went is not really my cup of tea. I really wanted those quarters, and pm’ed about it, where ready to pay and now they’re suddenly gone to someone who came to this thread after us. Not really the way is supposed to be.

@scoobycheesydoooo if I don’t end up using the quarters I’ll let you know ;)
I’m sorry but I’m not looking to pay shipping and import for a rack that where already here in Europe for me to buy and I already actually bought and was about to send payment but the seller thought it was for the better to sell it all to you because of the quantity. Appreciate the offer truly, but this is not correct from the sellers side

I can understand your concerns, let’s say @Thomacetti you had the prices and list before anyone else and didn’t buy.
After I posted and clearly said that large buy will be prefered
Then you went saying you aren’t sure and only dibs fewer chips.

I’d say that if you wanted chips you can dm, ask for PayPal, pay and receive chips. Clear, fast.
That’s what both buyers did.

@scoobycheesydoooo i dmed you about the fact that someone was asking for more chips and that he may take them home since you were buying one only.

Taxes aren’t my concern, I made it clear I wanted the fewer buyers I could and that’s what I did.

Globally I think speaking negatively isn’t the best way to be a successful PCFer.

I can understand your concerns, let’s say @Thomacetti you had the prices and list before anyone else and didn’t buy.
After I posted and clearly said that large buy will be prefered
Then you went saying you aren’t sure and only dibs fewer chips.

I’d say that if you wanted chips you can dm, ask for PayPal, pay and receive chips. Clear, fast.
That’s what both buyers did.
You PM-ed me a list yesterday without prices and I said I was interested in the $20 & snappers....no more reply from your end.
Then you posted the sales thread...I took the 20 right away and posted that I would answer about the snappers before end of day.

You posted...no problem, no rush (in this thread)

But whatever... glad all was sold

Oh well, what can I do??

I was offering $600 for a rack for 3 months. Could not even find 5 singles I needed. I don't understand this hobby and the others in it sometimes and that's just part of chipping. Thanks for the tag Ryan.

I'm all done with my hunt. Threw in the proverbial white towel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom