Casablanca 1’s (1 Viewer)

TheDeezer

Flush
Reaction score
Looking to possibly sell the Casa 1’s

Have not decided yet if that’s what I want to do but if there is interest I may list qtys and price point. Not going to share that at this time.

Be on the look out in the coming weeks. So this is a I may not sale, I may sell thread to which there is no prefix on the listing options.

Expect delayed responses as I’m going to be out of pocket until August 11th.

thanks all.
FB4DCA85-2EFB-42F9-8EDF-C594DB198FD6.jpeg
5019863A-7C11-47E7-8DF8-A5603026278B.jpeg

I’m definitely interested (as I’m sure many other people are) depending on the price and quantity

I would definitely be interested! I actually do need another rack....

(Thanks for the heads-ups!)

Totally agree! I think best way for you is to start collecting casa and sell Flamingo spotted. :whistle: :whistling:
I may cull out some soon since i have not had a limit game in a long time. Also not having a house prevents me from hosting until my house is built!
I believe I will have some racks out for the All-In at the Alamo to hopefully spread a limit game!

I may cull out some soon since i have not had a limit game in a long time. Also not having a house prevents me from hosting until my house is built!
I believe I will have some racks out for the All-In at the Alamo to hopefully spread a limit game!
I'll pay $2 + face for anyone who harvests at that event.... ;) Send me a PM.

I offered $800/rack, and that wasn't enough. So I'll be glad to sell my two racks+ at $8 per chip, Rainman...

All-In at the Alamo to hopefully spread a limit game!

We need to do something like that pink chip game that I played in Chicago. That was awesome. It was a mix of limit, pl, and NL games. I believe an 8 game fixed rotation. We played it 5/10 limit, but there was a cap of 100 bucks on how much you could lose per hand. Honestly, it was way less volatile than the .25/.50 dealers choice game. My stack was never at risk in this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom