Cards Mold (2 Viewers)

TKEUofM

Flush
Reaction score
How is the look and feel of the cards mold? Are they similar to the Apache Majestic CCs? Or are they much better?

I’m considering a WSOP tribute set and am looking at cards mold or ceramics from ABC.

Thoughts?

How is the look and feel of the cards mold? Are they similar to the Apache Majestic CCs? Or are they much better?

I’m considering a WSOP tribute set and am looking at cards mold or ceramics from ABC.

Thoughts?
I have some samples I can send you. PM me

I like my cards mold set. They are a great value, but ABC and Sunfly make nicer chips.

Case against cards molds:
  • Dealing with a large Chinese manufacturer and their representative, for whom English will likely be a second language.
  • Waiting probably 8 months to get your chips.
  • Shipping costs will be prohibitive unless you join in a group buy.
  • There will be spinners.

I like them a lot and I was someone who really disliked ceramics previously. The fact that they have a mold on them makes them a little less ceramic-y if that makes sense lol.

They are almost more like broken in Paulsons than true ceramics. People like my wife and friends who don’t know anything about chips tend to gravitate towards them more than the mint Paulson/BCC/CPC’s that I have.

Love these chips. Where do you order ABC ceramic chips?

ABC Gifts and Awards is the company. Although they are mainly pushing their poker stuff through their other brand BR Pro Poker but it’s all the same stuff and same people.

+1 for ceramics.

Ignore the 30,000 some odd Paulsons behind the curtain. Danny hypnotized me or something early on. I'm still trying to figure it all out.

So card molds are ceramics, but with a mold/depressions in them so they seem less ceramic-y?

Last edited:
So card molds are ceramics, but with a mold/depressions in them so they seem less ceramic-y?
Correct. One might call them "molded ceramics". Sun-Fly has a line of molded ceramics called Polyclay; their molds include cards, diamonds, and two other more complex molds.

"Cards molds" usually refers to a specific Chinese manufacturer with sales reps who go by "Tina" or "Anita". The manufacturer has several different molded ceramic chips; the one most frequently bought by PCF members is cards, but they also have diamonds, as well as plain molds aka "no-mold".

Correct. One might call them "molded ceramics". Sun-Fly has a line of molded ceramics called Polyclay; their molds include cards, diamonds, and two other more complex molds.

"Cards molds" usually refers to a specific Chinese manufacturer with sales reps who go by "Tina" or "Anita". The manufacturer has several different molded ceramic chips; the one most frequently bought by PCF members is cards, but they also have diamonds, as well as plain molds aka "no-mold".
Awesome clarification, thank you for the information!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom