Cards Mold/"Tina" Alibaba Ceramics Master Consolidated Info Thread (7 Viewers)

What sort of numbers would I be looking at for 5000? 30¢/chip + $250 shipping? Am I close enough to the 28¢ price break?

The numbers quoted in the OP were right at the time. A lot has changed since then with the pandemic and production and shipping. They are still in the same ballpark, But at that point it just makes sense to reach out and get direct quotes and work from there.

The numbers quoted in the OP were right at the time. A lot has changed since then with the pandemic and production and shipping. They are still in the same ballpark, But at that point it just makes sense to reach out and get direct quotes and work from there.
OK, sounds good. May I have her contact info?

I was looking for 6100 chips and got estimated $1180 for shipping alone. Granted this was at the height of supply line issues back in mid November.
Yeah, for $1180, you might as well go with ABC at that point. I'll send Tina a line and see what I find out.

Tina just got back to me. For 5000 chips, I was quoted 30¢/chip + $728 shipping. High enough for me to wait for a group buy.

Tina just got back to me. For 5000 chips, I was quoted 30¢/chip + $728 shipping. High enough for me to wait for a group buy.

A group buy isn’t going to make it that much cheaper per chip at that quantity. The shipping prices have gone up. Sea shipping is now just a mess so most sets are shipping by air. But actually did she say what type of shipping that price was for? That actually looks exactly like the air shipping price. The boat freight shipping should be much less than that even at current inflated prices. You should specify to her that you want the cheapest shipping possible.

Last edited:
Shipping cost of $728 does seem really high for boat freight. Though with the way shipping prices have surged, it could just be the way it is.
My GB of 15,000 chips had a freight cost (by ship) of $670. This price was given at the end of Aug 2021.

OK, got an update from Tina.

5,000 chips = $0.30/chip + $348 shipping = $0.37/chip
10,000 = $0.28/chip + $538 shipping = $0.334/chip
20,000 = $0.28/chip + $868 shipping = $0.323/chip

These are the prices for the slow boat. About 60 days to arrive.

That’s what I thought. That is in line with recent orders. Btw her estimates on delivery time are more than a little optimistic. Also, their in house turnaround prioritizes the air orders. Just FYI.

OK, got an update from Tina.

5,000 chips = $0.30/chip + $348 shipping = $0.37/chip
10,000 = $0.28/chip + $538 shipping = $0.334/chip
20,000 = $0.28/chip + $868 shipping = $0.323/chip

These are the prices for the slow boat. About 60 days to arrive.
I’d recommend as @Eloe2000 mentioned above and go solo on a 5,000 chip order.

tags for searchers: tinas contact info, card molds, card mold info, contact tina, where to buy card molds, how do i buy card mold chips, who is tina, tina poker chips, alibaba card mold chips, card mold group buy, how to buy card molds

Why does everyone say "DM me" when talking about Tina too?

What's the deal with that... Y'all want to feel like you guys got power over who orders from them? Scared of people doing their own group buys and taking the slight profits for themselves?

Just curious.

Here is the alibaba TINA info & ad: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...0.7724857.normal_offer.d_title.5a0d13946cMLYX (Card Molds)

EDIT: With group-buys, you also have to send your art through another third person... the middle man. Which if they don't like you, they might just post your shit out there for everyone to use anyways. If your reply to this is "Well, don't make them mad" then you are a part of the problem lol.

Last edited:

What's the deal with that... Y'all want to feel like you guys got power over who orders from them? Scared of people doing their own group buys and taking the slight profits for themselves?
I believe the reason mentioned before was the moment they get blasted with orders is the moment the price gravitates up towards the standard $0.80-$1.00/chip price for ceramics.

Just curious.

Here is the alibaba TINA info & ad: https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...0.7724857.normal_offer.d_title.5a0d13946cMLYX (Card Molds)

EDIT: With group-buys, you also have to send your art through another third person... the middle man. Which if they don't like you, they might just post your shit out there for everyone to use anyways. If your reply to this is "Well, don't make them mad" then you are a part of the problem lol.
Hey Bro...chill.
You're talking about Sean's wife here.

Have a little respect.

Hey Bro...chill.
You're talking about Sean's wife here.

Have a little respect.
What is disrespectful about what I said?

EDIT: 1:41 AM EST (JAN 3, 2022)
Most comments after this one have been edited to favor one side. Usually when it's been a couple pages. To make themselves seem broader than they are. They realized they had a *I should've thought of that earlier* moment, and went back using the ol' 'Edit' button.

Anyways, it's happened now. They've successfully evaded my actual response to their new-negative boss like comments. If you're reading this now, just look for the "edited at XX:XX" at the bottom right, and the "posted at XX:XX" at the top of the comment.

Have fun!

Last edited:
I believe the reason mentioned before was the moment they get blasted with orders is the moment the price gravitates up towards the standard $0.80-$1.00/chip price for ceramics.

It has been discussed several times if the other person actually cared to look into it. But this is a B2B business not B2C and the concern was that if they get bombarded with the same questions over and over that have answers here or that we are happy to answer that it will slow down their customer service and they will raise their prices. Which they have actually already done despite the other comment. No one has ever refused to give the info to anyone. And myself and others have consistently offered our time and effort to help other people get their sets ordered as quickly, smoothly, and cheaply as possible.

It has been discussed several times if the other person actually cared to look into it. But this is a B2B business not B2C and the concern was that if they get bombarded with the same questions over and over that have answers here or that we are happy to answer that it will slow down their customer service and they will raise their prices. Which they have actually already done despite the other comment. No one has ever refused to give the info to anyone. And myself and others have consistently offered our time and effort to help other people get their sets ordered as quickly, smoothly, and cheaply as possible. But FM, amiright?!?!
@Eloe2000 helped me and the 14 person group buy I led go smoothly. Thanks Evan!

It has been discussed several times if the other person actually cared to look into it. But this is a B2B business not B2C and the concern was that if they get bombarded with the same questions over and over that have answers here or that we are happy to answer that it will slow down their customer service and they will raise their prices. Which they have actually already done despite the other comment. No one has ever refused to give the info to anyone. And myself and others have consistently offered our time and effort to help other people get their sets ordered as quickly, smoothly, and cheaply as possible.
Who are you again?

Hey Evan or Sean,

Care to tell Matthew how much profit there is in running a group buy? Hourly rate ballpark...
Probably like .02¢ per like 10 chips.

EDIT: They are probably losing money and time. Hence why they don't happen anymore.

Now it's just "Here, come and buy my design on a chip"

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

EDIT #2: Not to mention those orders are gonna take almost twice as long as a solo order. Or longer...

Last edited:
Hey Evan or Sean,

Care to tell Matthew how much profit there is in running a group buy? Hourly rate ballpark...

Shit, I almost lost $6,500. By the grace of a miracle got it back for everyone after a month. True story. And actually I paid the CC myself so I am still net about -$200 on group buys.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom