CARDS MOLD SHOWCASE! (8 Viewers)

The right stack is so much nicer for sure. It just depends if you prefer squared off edges or rounded ones. It's an easy pick from those 2 stacks next to one another for me. Easily the pink ones.
OK, after more thinking, I believe I was incorrect about the pink chips. You are correct, they are much sharper edged than the original cards mold chips. They are actually from Sean's Batch #4, not Batch #5. I hadn't noticed how nice and sharp they were til you pointed it out!

And for some reason those purples look way worse than others that I've seen. I'm going to gather up chips from several different batches and do some comparative photos. It may be a day or so though before I can get to it, as I am swamped with both work and other personal projects right now.

Has anyone else gotten 43mm cards molds besides those AS tributes and The Sandbar chips? I've been looking through to see if I could find any others but maybe I'm missing some. I like the plain mold textured faces of those 43mm that I mentioned above. Looks good for a plain chip.

On top of that, but regarding the 39mm molds, has anyone gotten 39mm diamond molds printed? I've only seen the SunFly diamond molds (which I know is essentially the same), but haven't seen any posted from the Tina vendor. Anyone gotten them done? Thinking of putting in an order for a 39mm and 43mm so just considering a couple things.

On top of that, but regarding the 39mm molds, has anyone gotten 39mm diamond molds printed? I've only seen the SunFly diamond molds (which I know is essentially the same), but haven't seen any posted from the Tina vendor. Anyone gotten them done? Thinking of putting in an order for a 39mm and 43mm so just considering a couple things.
No Diamond 43mm. Just making sure that is known.

Correct. I jumbled my sentences. I meant considering a 39mm and 43mm set, which the 39 would be on the diamond mold. Just haven't seen any examples of them posted yet but I guess I could ask Tina to see them also.

Edit: she's quick. Here's the comparison if anyone else is curious or if I'm just a brainlet and can't seem to find the post in the long topics.

Attachments

• db1268a1af249bb32fd6f303c7372a29.jpg
    db1268a1af249bb32fd6f303c7372a29.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 211
  • d8904b592d7c3cd47e0a09871eb68612.jpg
    d8904b592d7c3cd47e0a09871eb68612.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 210
Looks great honestly. I can't decide which I like more. I feel like the diamond mold is an unpopular choice.

Looks great honestly. I can't decide which I like more. I feel like the diamond mold is an unpopular choice.
I wouldn't say unpopular. It's just that card mold fits everything. Diamond is a specific theme.

I'm going to disagree with what I have bolded in your post. Sun-Fly and Tina's chips have many differences which I have outlined before, probably somewhere in this thread. In the middle of a game right now, but I'll post a link with my fairly detailed descriptions of the differences later tonight.

Thank you, sir!

I find it interesting the difference in colors among those few who do the cards molds, i.e. both Alibaba vendors and Sun-Fly. They all seem to produce a much different product overall but I realize that is mostly based upon the blank chip, the printer model and what color swatches they print from.

The thing that I'm really wanting the most I think is the squared off edges, similar to that pink stack you have shown in that photo before. The blanks seem to change sometimes from what I've gathered. I'm guessing that's the reason that causes the variance in prior buys, rather than an intentional change on their part?

Thank you, sir!

I find it interesting the difference in colors among those few who do the cards molds, i.e. both Alibaba vendors and Sun-Fly. They all seem to produce a much different product overall but I realize that is mostly based upon the blank chip, the printer model and what color swatches they print from.

The thing that I'm really wanting the most I think is the squared off edges, similar to that pink stack you have shown in that photo before. The blanks seem to change sometimes from what I've gathered. I'm guessing that's the reason that causes the variance in prior buys, rather than an intentional change on their part?

I find that less spinners are more important than squared edges. They have pretty decent squared edges and slightly a bit round edges. Get samples of course. The blanks only changed after a certain point in time. You can search the forum for more answers. And there is this thread for further questions.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...idated-info-thread.65544/page-15#post-1701649

Received these today, thanks @SeanGecko .
They are Starlite's with a Joker/Jester replacing the bird.
Not sure if I will keep them yet or put them up for sale.
I bought a Husker WSOP set previously and honestly thought I would sell it to a local, but I love them.
Now I have to decide which I want to keep.

Now on to the PRON

View attachment 796651

View attachment 796652

View attachment 796653

View attachment 796654

View attachment 796656

View attachment 796657

View attachment 796658
New here and just going through this thread. If you ever do want to sell these, let me know. Love this set!

Mud

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom