For Sale Cards Mold Sample Set - Fox Hollow CardRoom (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello All, I ordered some extra's and figured people would want to give these a feel.
Not a huge backstory to these. My wife and I bought our "forever home" in the town we've been wanting to move to for several years to raise our two children.
The house we wanted to buy was up for sale about 6 years ago but we needed to sell our home and weren't in the position to buy. We put a letter in the mailbox when it didn't sell but no response from the home owner. 3 years later (Dec 2018) that very same house pops up on the market that we wanted back in 2015 and we make an offer within hours of it hitting the market and we get it.
The street name we live on Fox Hollow Rd and I thought it had a nice ring to it. Design was copied from the Cards Mold King himself @SeanGecko

I will probably sell 15-20 sample sets so please post dibs if you want one.
$10 per set which includes shipping to CONUS
For now I prefer CONUS because I have never shipped overseas or to Canada but if you PM me with help and are willing to pay any extra cost I'd be open to figuring it out to help a fellow chipper.
Thanks!

IMG_3762.jpg

Shipping to Canada should be $14.25 First Class International. Requires filling out a customs form, which may/may not be done online (I couldn’t get it to work last time I tried).

Edit: is it all one set as pictured above? I’ll take one. If not, and it’s two sets above, I’d tale a set of each

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom