Cards Mold 39mm - China Ceramics - China Club Re-Order Group Buy interest thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Going to re-order some more chips. A couple more racks for me, and some for the co-group-buyer who also wants some more:
IMG_0887.jpg

In that picture, though, I am NOT NOT NOT ordering those 50c chips again. I've changed their color completely (well, my artist @timinater has) and they will look something like this:

New China Club (FDLMold)-NOV9_1 reorder.jpg

The 5c/25c/$1/$5 set is bonkers beautiful.
The 10c/50c/$1/$5 set is close, but the 50c is too close to the red 10c in color. I could make it pink, but I like the lilac better.

Group Buy details. No idea when I'll order. No idea the price. I have not talked to China/alibaba/Tina yet. Guessing we can get these to your doorstep for 40c per chip or less. The humongous group buy going on right now gets them to your doorstep for about 30 cents a chip, and I doubt we will be that ruthlessly efficient. Myself, I'm at about 2-300 chips wanted, and there are probably price breaks at 1000 chips and beyond. I'll also ask a few bucks for my artist, so he can continue to afford to put poutine on the table.

You must order in increments of 25 chips. I will receive the chips and rebox/ship to you. You'll pay the per chip price for your chips, plus your share of shipping based on % of the chips ordered. No customizing the chips, these eight chips are the only ones I'm ordering. K.I.S.S. method and all.

Play micro? Get yourself 100/200/200/100 of the 5c/25c/$1/$5 (bank $750) for under $250. If you are a 10c/20c player, get the same breakdown of 10c/50c/$1/$5, with an extra rack of $5s and $25s mixed, you're still under $300. A better deal does not exist!

You can post here or PM me. If there is a large amount of interest, that will get the ball moving quickly I imagine. If there are only a couple of waffle-ish maybes, then I'll get around to ordering these when I get around to ordering them! Chip on my friends.

What didn’t you like about the original .50? Ask because I have 200 coming lol
When I use it, it's going to be on the table same time as the red 10c solid chip. They're too close for me. The white edge spots on the 50c will prevent dirty stacks, so it's not 100% necessary, but the chips are cheap so I can afford to be a little picky I suppose.

Yes, per denom. That is how they shrink wrap them and mail them, in barrels of 25.

I have 20+ sample sets, so no real need for more here.
Can I put myself down for one please?

What's the cutoff date for an order? I'm debating at the moment about ordering an actual playable set and not just a sample set

I’d also like some samples if anyone has any.

If I strike out on the Black Friday sale, I’d be in for 600-1,000 depending on final price.

Going to re-order some more chips. A couple more racks for me, and some for the co-group-buyer who also wants some more:
View attachment 572981

In that picture, though, I am NOT NOT NOT ordering those 50c chips again. I've changed their color completely (well, my artist @timinater has) and they will look something like this:

View attachment 572982

The 5c/25c/$1/$5 set is bonkers beautiful.
The 10c/50c/$1/$5 set is close, but the 50c is too close to the red 10c in color. I could make it pink, but I like the lilac better.

Group Buy details. No idea when I'll order. No idea the price. I have not talked to China/alibaba/Tina yet. Guessing we can get these to your doorstep for 40c per chip or less. The humongous group buy going on right now gets them to your doorstep for about 30 cents a chip, and I doubt we will be that ruthlessly efficient. Myself, I'm at about 2-300 chips wanted, and there are probably price breaks at 1000 chips and beyond. I'll also ask a few bucks for my artist, so he can continue to afford to put poutine on the table.

You must order in increments of 25 chips. I will receive the chips and rebox/ship to you. You'll pay the per chip price for your chips, plus your share of shipping based on % of the chips ordered. No customizing the chips, these eight chips are the only ones I'm ordering. K.I.S.S. method and all.

Play micro? Get yourself 100/200/200/100 of the 5c/25c/$1/$5 (bank $750) for under $250. If you are a 10c/20c player, get the same breakdown of 10c/50c/$1/$5, with an extra rack of $5s and $25s mixed, you're still under $300. A better deal does not exist!

You can post here or PM me. If there is a large amount of interest, that will get the ball moving quickly I imagine. If there are only a couple of waffle-ish maybes, then I'll get around to ordering these when I get around to ordering them! Chip on my friends.

Last edited:
Can't guarantee anything until I get my set (hopefully before xmas) but I may be in for 200 of each of the $0.05-$0.50 denominations.

Would love a sample set of these. I'm hoping that a sample set will satisfy the itch...

Who am I kidding? A sample set is going to push me into wanting to order a whole set. But will try to scratch the itch with just the samples.

Would love a sample set of these. I'm hoping that a sample set will satisfy the itch...

Who am I kidding? A sample set is going to push me into wanting to order a whole set. But will try to scratch the itch with just the samples.
It's a slippery slope. And a long way down....

Wonderful set. I will probably finalize counts a bit but count me in for something like this list below.

.05c x 30
.25c x 70
$1 x 90
$5 x 210
$25 x 110
$100 x 30
TBD on the dime and fiddy.

Are you planning to order any dealer buttons?

Looking forward to it!

I’m in as long as the order is after November.

.25c X 125
$1 X 250
$5 x 225
$25 x 75
$100 x 25

These are great! I’m so impressed with all the amazing customs coming out of this campaign.

Could I get 25 of each? They would make a good giveaway.

@timinater if you make a 500/1000/5000 please let me know.

Sorry for the perhaps silly question, but these are Sunfly hybrids, yes? At $0.30/chip, certainly pretty tempting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom