Vendor Sale CARDS*GROUP BUY* Poker/Jumbo Individual Decks (5 Viewers)

Put me down for 2 decks each of orange and purple. I’ll take 2 setups of black and gold as well. Thanks!

IMG_2420.png

We are going to start taking payments for this group buy. Once all payments are sent we will place the order and expect about 45 days to delivery. We will be using Square to receive payments for those of you in the US. Please go to the link below and select the proper item. Shipping is figured in the posted price for each set. You are required to enter your PCF username before you can add the item to your cart. If check out goes well there is no need to PM me. Once items come in you will receive your tracking info via email through Square. If you ordered an uneven amount you will need to PM me for an invoice. If you also wanted Bridge Size they are there and you can add them to your cart as well.

If you are an international customer please send me a PM with your order and I will send you an invoice and payment instructions.

Link for US Customers:

https://brokenarrowcards.square.site/shop/broken-arrow-playing-cards/7

@BruceWayne @Tony_M @BPTDirector @yoke386 @louBdub @Irish @dkersey @mcfilthy @JZPdub @4SUMERZ @triton @Pippa @Budha @JRald07 @Tonysquander @jcooper911 @RedDirtBo @MichaelBubly @mugenpowr @CdnBeerLover @Timmah @Chipnut @Rooster410 @Marhault @BigSlick4523 @PogBoom @Franzister @turboj623 @wickedwonka121 @Eggmann8 @HO HO HO @chippitydoodah @Organista1 @jamesjkim @suited67 @NotRealNameNoSir @twocannons @TheCollector25 @Taxi500 @Tronicity @NopalCoastal @kmack402 @destilador @JDPoker @Dodger @tallsbutler @Matco @EastCoastCali @LowerBama1714 @rbk @chamber2skipped @BigChief @MikesDad @Suited Connector @Matty @KingWithTheAxe @iLogik @ngmcs8203 @TheDirtMerchant @eightyWon @UncleMilty @jazzV3 @Franzister @xdan @perfectjawnz @ashetoother @maverick351 @bmacpoker @Dogburglar @Machine @MAT @Run 'Em @Eagleheights @GGHank @cheekymonkey @vbuyone @toothpic @tooth_doc @Benjaminotaur @Mandos @turtlechip @TheRealTeddyKGB @MrRossKeys @SixSpeedFury @dinosaur @Ozelaf @HebbNH @Carnth

When I go to checkout its adding on another $5.60 for shipping, am I misunderstanding this part of the statement? Just clarifying before I place order, good job setting up a website, looks great.
Getting the same thing.

It's also showing an option for Google pay, is that acceptable?

When I go to checkout its adding on another $5.60 for shipping, am I misunderstanding this part of the statement? Just clarifying before I place order, good job setting up a website, looks great.
did you add a bridge setup? If so, shipping is added for that

If you go back to beginning of ad it tells you shipping based on number of decks

So I believe depending on your order it will add that shipping amount so it doesn't matter where you are in US it will charge that rate on number of decks

:)
All my Best Jeff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom