Cardboard Card Boxes (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the plain double deck cardboard boxes for bridge sized playing cards similar to the boxes my KEM cards came in below? I would also like to see if the boxes come in multiple other colors other than Black. It would also need it to have a divider. Do any companies make something similar to what I'm seeking. I wasn't looking for Tin or Wood boxes at the moment. Thanks for your help.

Mike

IMG_3414.jpg

Hi MPC has not gotten back to me yet. The only way it seems to get these boxes is to go to Packaging and Box Manufacturers. I've contacted a few and most minimums are 50 to 100 with no samples. I'm currently awaiting a quote from another company on something similar to their Green Box below, but without any design. Just a plain color. Maybe we can get Orange boxes made with the PCF Logo.

GreenRidgeBox.jpg

I love this box below, but I think it would be a premium so I didn't contact the company yet.

Blueplayingcardbox.jpg

My other option would be just to get these Clear Acrylic Plastic Card cases from Kardwell if the prices I am getting aren't that feasible. The Kardwell ones are made for Poker and Bridge sizes at $4.99 a piece. I just wanted to get something that is more portable so the Wood boxes are out.

https://www.kardwell.com/page/KII/PROD/PCA-AB2-100

Last edited:
@Geremie would you be in for any Acrylics boxes in the link I posted. If we got 100 they drop to 1.19 each.

At that price I think there would be enough interest here to get rid of the rest at that price. However, I may get 1 of each size first to see the quality. Would you be in for any?
Missed that they're acrylic, I'm an idiot... would still be in for an acrylic but fewer, maybe 3 bridge 2 poker

This is the box I just got a quote for. The Details are below. They quoted me on one color boxes Bridge Size. However, I think they can do 50 of one color and 50 of another so we have to different box color options. They could also print a logo on top if we wanted. They are also getting me quotes on other options too. They can make a universal box that fits both Poker and Bridge Size. They can also give me the 200 Box deal with 100 Poker and 100 Bridge. I'm awaiting the quotes on the other options. I'm not expert, but I'm wondering if 120 lb card stock is a good strong enough thickness. I think the price is pretty decent as one other company quoted me a price of $14.50 per box.

GreenRidgeBox.jpg

Call us: 630-233-8508
Date:
November 08, 2019

We offer free shipping and free graphic design services on all orders. The amount quoted below is the final price. You do not have to pay any additional taxes or hidden charges.
Product 1
Description
Quantity
Total Price
Product:Two piece boxes with insert
100​
$205​
Size { W x H x L }:5.25 x 0.625 x 3.625 INCHES
200​
$270​
Stock:120 lb card stock
Print:1 Color
Lamination/Coating:Glossy
Finishing:
Payment Terms:Credit Card or PayPal
Turnaround time:Ship in 10 to 12 working days.
Shipping:​
$ 0
Design Charges:​
$ 0
Tax:​
$ 0
Additional Comments

Special Note:
Please note that the paper/card stock used for printing this product is not food grade. any such requirement should be communicated in writing immediately.

You can send us your design files in AI, PDF, PSD, EPS, JPG or TIFF format at lindon@packagingblue.com or we can design your product(s) absolutely free of cost.

So at 200 it's $270 so $1.35/per? Even at $2/per that's not bad.
I was kind of discouraged at first because i got a quote of 14.50 per box from another company. They then they gave me a price of 4.50 for build your own cardboard boxes which I wanted no part of. I was hoping the price this company gave me would be much better which it is

Does anyone on here know anything about Card Stock and quality? This box would be on 120lb cardstock.

I was sent this Quote after for 4 color boxes and a Logo

I have send you the updated price for boxes with 4 color printing and your logo.

These boxes are for cards having size dimensions (Bridge size cards : 2.25 x 3.5) (Poker sized cards: 2.5 x 3.5)

We offer free shipping and free graphic design services on all orders. The amount quoted below is the final price. You do not have to pay any additional taxes or hidden charges.
Product 1
Description
Quantity
Total Price
Product:Two piece boxes with insert
100​
$230​
Size { W x H x L }:5.25 x 0.625 x 3.625 INCHES
200​
$275​
Stock:120 lb card stock
Print:4 Color

Lamination/Coating:
Glossy
Finishing:

Payment Terms:
Credit Card or PayPal

Turnaround time:
Ship in 10 to 12 working days.

I would be in for a few of the boxes that fit poker size cards if that option is on the table. I got a big shipment of cards from Kardwell that came in plastic acrylic cases, that while they protect the cards, I'm not a fan of using them long term.

I would be in for a few of the boxes that fit poker size cards if that option is on the table. I got a big shipment of cards from Kardwell that came in plastic acrylic cases, that while they protect the cards, I'm not a fan of using them long term.
Probably on hold for now. Thanks. Will let you know whenever it is a go.

My cousin owned a stationary company for years I sent him a message for you. I was in until I read they are not food grade. I usually end up eating peanuts out of my card boxes while they are in play...

The card boxes are on hold for now for sure LOL. A funny story happened to me today so now I have 6 two deck Gemaco 100% Bridge Size standard index playing card setups with the cardboard boxes I sought. These cards were used and retired and as the seller says they are in very good condition. They were for sale on eBay for $24.50 for the whole lot + $8 shipping . I was just looking at them first at home and then looking a them on my phone while we were out. I thought it was a great deal for this, but I didn't plan on buying them. However, I didn't realize when we were out to dinner when I let my 6YO borrow my Iphone that this page was up and was the first thing he saw. He may have clicked on the buy it now button trying to get out of the screen and purchased these. When we got home tonight to my surprise I saw I had this in my purchased items on eBay and in my Email. This is the first time this has ever happened to me. I find it funny because it was not something that was expensive. I may part with a few of these decks at cost as I might keep two or three sets, but I'll have to wait until I get them. If I keep them all not a big deal. PM me if interested.

My questions is does anyone know what type of Gemaco's these are? Superflex? ProFlex? Monte Carlo? Regular Pros like they have at Kardwell? Spinetti's has these too, but they don't say what type of Gemacos these are These are $10 a deck w/o shipping at Spinettis so I think the deal I got was decent. . Anyone who knows it would be appreciated.

The Boxes they come in will not be like the card boxes below because they have the cancellation month and year on them.

Jumbo Hold 'Em Poker.jpg

jumboholdemset1_2048x2048.jpg
jumboholdemset3_2048x2048.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom