Card size (1 Viewer)

Bridge size, bigger index.

I say bigger cause I prefer jumbo but KEM jumbo for example is so big, you have to peel half your hole cards to see them.

Desjgn cards and their blackjack index really is the sweet spot.

Bridge size, bigger index.

I say bigger cause I prefer jumbo but KEM jumbo for example is so big, you have to peel half your hole cards to see them.

Desjgn cards and their blackjack index really is the sweet spot.

Seems a perfect compromise indeed. Like the Faded Spades but their bridge size are out of stock.
I hope to receive them by my next tournament.

Seems a perfect compromise indeed. Like the Faded Spades but their bridge size are out of stock.
I hope to receive them by my next tournament.
Desjgn doesn't mess around with shipping. When did you order and when is your tournament? If I order on a Sunday or Monday, they're usually good for that Thursday or Friday.

Glad to hear stock issues forced you to take the plunge over Faded Spade. I personally am not a fan of FS so I'm happy to see my favorite Desjgn offering get more love.

I got a setup of FS cards a while back that a member tossed in with a purchase. I was not a fan at all. The card artwork left much to be desired for me and I found the cards incredibly thick for my tastes to handle. The artwork and less than pleasing handling made it in easy no for me.

So long as Desjgn is making cards, they've got a customer for life. :tup:

Desjgn doesn't mess around with shipping. When did you order and when is your tournament? If I order on a Sunday or Monday, they're usually good for that Thursday or Friday.

Glad to hear stock issues forced you to take the plunge over Faded Spade. I personally am not a fan of FS so I'm happy to see my favorite Desjgn offering get more love.

I got a setup of FS cards a while back that a member tossed in with a purchase. I was not a fan at all. The card artwork left much to be desired for me and I found the cards incredibly thick for my tastes to handle. The artwork and less than pleasing handling made it in easy no for me.

So long as Desjgn is making cards, they've got a customer for life. :tup:

I know Desjgn is super serious and helpful, he already sent the cards in fact.
My tournament is in 11 days but I don't live in the US. So we'll see.

I've not ordered Desjgn because FS were out of stock to be honest. I just wanted to try a FS one but would prefer to make business with a vendor here anyway. Especially after he proved to do super service and care about his customers.

I can't wait to try my Desjgn cards ahah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom