Cancelled Card Pip/Suits Mold Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Are there any more of these out there? Would be looking for one more barrel of the orange, 80 more green and 80 more of the charcoal pictured. Were there ever any other color solids made besides the ones pictured on this mold?

I plan on making the set I have a T25 base set, with green T25, charcoal T100, orange T500, and yellow T1000. Would be looking for another color on the mold to use as a T5. What do you have?

Thanks for looking!

Joe

Pron:

Last edited:
Almost all of those sold were semi-custom orders.... so unlikely that other stamps/colors will match up with yours.

Petunia was the fifth color produced. Most were sold with Grand Cardroom stamps.

Almost all of those sold were semi-custom orders.... sdo unlikely that other stamps/colors will match up with yours.
I'm not so much concerned about the hot stamps as I'm going to label over them. Color matching between additional greens and yellows, for example, will be the challenge.

They were all pretty much made during a single production run (maybe two), and held in stock at GPI for stamping when Apache received an order. Matching colors shouldn't be an issue.

Btw, the five colors are day green, charcoal, petunia, canary yellow, and blaze orange.
I love those colors. I knew the orange was blaze, but was not certain of the shade of yellow or purple used.

They were all pretty much made during a single production run (maybe two), and held in stock at GPI for stamping when Apache received an order. Matching colors shouldn't be an issue.

Some of the chips I have are faded, so there may be a bit of color difference between them here and there. If they were made in only a couple of runs, there really should not be too much of a difference.

The Grand Card Room chips are the only other Card Pip solids I can think of out there. While not cost prohibitive to acquire, I don't want to label over them. They deserve to stay as is.

Apache offered hot-stamped chips using stock denomination dies, plus he offered several different J5-designed hot stamp choices. All chips were stamped at the GPI factory in Mexico.

I'm going to close this for now and revisit down the road. Going to finish some projects I've been working on for the past few weeks before setting my sights on these. Thanks all for your input and messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom