Giveaway Caption Contest Giveaway! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP

capt.png

" We normally HotStamp No Cash Value " on Poker Chips .. "

OK, The Givaway is now closed.
As per the rules in Post # 1 , I will choose my favorite, and pick Two Members from the thread to pick theirs.
Consensus wins, & if no consensus, my pick gets the prize.

I Choose @Forty4 and @Jambine to be the Co-Judges - Please list here your choices for The winning Caption, excluding any of our entries.

capt.png

MY Choice for Winning Caption, (even though it may not have been intended as an actual Entry) , is the Simple, funny post by @upNdown in Post #15 -
" This is fucking weird ."

OK, The Givaway is now closed.
As per the rules in Post # 1 , I will choose my favorite, and pick Two Members from the thread to pick theirs.
Consensus wins, & if no consensus, my pick gets the prize.

I Choose @Forty4 and @Jambine to be the Co-Judges - Please list here your choices for The winning Caption, excluding any of our entries.

View attachment 511126

MY Choice for Winning Caption, (even though it may not have been intended as an actual Entry) , is the Simple, funny post by @upNdown in Post #15 -
" This is fucking weird ."
Because my original quote was going to be “What is this job and how do I apply for it?” I’m going to pick

Hopefully I did this correctly.
I mean, I guess the instructions didn't say to be funny to win.....

okayyy.gif

:D just kidding, fun giveaway!

Oh good god. Thanks, but I'd like to disavow, since I never intended to enter in the first place. I can suggest who should get the chips, but it's your contest, so I'll leave it to you.
Understandable.
I think if you are going to pass it on, it would be fair to have you pick who gets "your" chips...
Please list your choice..

Understandable.
I think if you are going to pass it on, it would be fair to have you pick who gets "your" chips...
Please list your choice..
I'm not judging this nonsense. If it's up to me, the next person who replies to this thread gets them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom