Cancelled- Unique Enterprises (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I will be setting up an account with Unique Enterprises early next week to order some buttons. If anyone wants to order some but not get an account set up, I can add yours into my order, and reship them to you — you’ll just need to pay for a portion of the original shipping costs and the reshipping (and the items you order, obviously!).

Contact me by Friday if you want in. Oh, and I don’t want to include any chip storage, as I think that would have a big impact on shipping costs compared to a buttons-only order. So...BUTTONS and MARKERS ONLY.

Thanks.

9A679339-4DE0-45B9-8B1E-48C7BFC369B2.jpeg

Just as an FYI they are back ordered on some buttons. I know that specifically the 2.5" dealer button and 2" HI/LO buttons are out of stock and it is likely to be several weeks before the slow boat arrives from China with replacements. I learned this from Bob yesterday when he explained how my recent order got split. :(

Setting up an account is not a big deal. You give them your name, address and credit card number and what you'd like to order. They prefer to take the personal info over the phone for security and then the order by email so they have it in writing. This is one vendor I hope puts me on their junk mail list!

I ordered a handful of racks and buttons and total freight was around $15.

Just as an FYI they are back ordered on some buttons. I know that specifically the 2.5" dealer button and 2" HI/LO buttons are out of stock and it is likely to be several weeks before the slow boat arrives from China with replacements. I learned this from Bob yesterday when he explained how my recent order got split. :(

Setting up an account is not a big deal. You give them your name, address and credit card number and what you'd like to order. They prefer to take the personal info over the phone for security and then the order by email so they have it in writing. This is one vendor I hope puts me on their junk mail list!

I ordered a handful of racks and buttons and total freight was around $15.

Great info, thanks.

Ok, if it is that easy...every chipper for themselves!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom