Cancelled Canceled the Hunt (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most would agree that two racks of these in a cash set are enough right? Just making sure, while also talking to myself before doing something I shouldn’t be. Carry on.

Most would agree that two racks of these in a cash set are enough right? Just making sure, while also talking to myself before doing something I shouldn’t be. Carry on.
3 racks of 1s gang

2 is just fine tho

What you planing? We needs to know

I have a ES cash set that already has two racks. You see a listing like this and your brain starts playing games with you, especially since one of the sought after items is in my cabinet. More specifically in my trade bait section :wtf:

I have a ES cash set that already has two racks. You see a listing like this and your brain starts playing games with you, especially since one of the sought after items is in my cabinet. More specifically in my trade bait section :wtf:
If 2 is all that’s needed then make that 4 racks for trade haha

@softchewy

Maybe you could trade some of your Joliets here for the rack of ES $20...

Maybe there could also be that other barrel I really need involved and I add money...to ease everyone's pain
tenor (1) (10).gif

Can't blame a chipper for trying . . .

Stop changing my mind!

Two racks of fracs, 3 racks of $1 and 1 rack of $5 is all I need for $0.25/$0.50… right? :)

THE REST WILL BE TRADED… I think.

Just to update, I’m leaning towards offering the ES $20 up via auction due to the number of interested members. Think it’s the fairest way of offering up chips that multiple members would like a chance at. Still pulling for a trade but otherwise, 1-day auction should go up tomorrow night.

Just to update, I’m leaning towards offering the ES $20 up via auction due to the number of interested members. Think it’s the fairest way of offering up chips that multiple members would like a chance at. Still pulling for a trade but otherwise, 1-day auction should go up tomorrow night.
Damn then you go and do that, I might start a cash set after all Lol

Will make a formal trade thread later when home but just started opening a very nice package and had to post.

Offering up all 1,200 ES cash (before I fall in love with it further) for a BTP cash set. Somebody please be ready for a change!

Breakdown:

$0.25 - 200
$1 - 600
$5 - 200
$20 - 100
$25 - 100

Temptation pr0n:
78B410B3-4E9E-4C8B-99B0-861C41BE6665.jpeg

Will make a formal trade thread later when home but just started opening a very nice package and had to post.

Offering up all 1,200 ES cash (before I fall in love with it further) for a BTP cash set. Somebody please be ready for a change!

Breakdown:

$0.25 - 200
$1 - 600
$5 - 200
$20 - 100
$25 - 100

Temptation pr0n:
View attachment 718789
@UnicornFlash

Totally random stab to try and help you Triston.

@Hornet

David, I can't recall if you still wanted to be rid of your BTP cash set. Perhaps you had already made a deal. Can't remember. Maybe ES cash floats your boat.... :sneaky:maybe not. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom