Canceled Crystal Park $5 - Anybody using them? (1 Viewer)

QueYo

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered some of these canceled Crystal Park $5's from Spinetti's a while ago thinking they would be somewhat similar to the Paulson chips I was familiar with.

How come nobody on this site ever recommends to get samples? :cool

These are the odd full face label chips. I really liked the color and the price and assumed I could remove the inlay to get rid of the cancellation hot stamp, but it wasn't what I expected. It is possible to remove the inlay (from the entire chip) but it is a lot of work and I don't like the result. I guess inlay isn't the right term for these; more of an aroundlay.

I was able to get rid of the vast majority of the hot stamp foil with Dawn and Degreaser, but there are still raised lines that cause them all to be spinners.

Did anyone get these and come up with a good use for them? I was hoping for a cool yellow frac, but they don't stack, so all I can think of is a $5 bounty chip.

tempImagedvXWwI.jpg

My friend, it’s great that I came across your post. I just wanted to buy similar ones. And only now I realized that the label covers the chip COMPLETELY.
I kept thinking, "What the hell are those weird colors and stripes on the edge?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom