Can you identify the maker of this Bellagio poker chips? (1 Viewer)

Quickdog

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Have a set of 200 for personal use. Is it a clay Paulson?

Attachments

• IMG_1050.jpeg
    IMG_1050.jpeg
    200.7 KB · Views: 105
I seem to remember reading on here that there was a requirement for the mfg logo or name to be on all chips (in Nevada?) but I see all these house mold chips without any logo on the label. Did the rules change or it just my senility?

I seem to remember reading on here that there was a requirement for the mfg logo or name to be on all chips (in Nevada?) but I see all these house mold chips without any logo on the label. Did the rules change or it just my senility?

Manufacturer logo might be there, but only visible under UV light.

As I dont have a blue light to fo
the Top Hat identification, can anyone tell me the makers of these chips in my collection? I’m trying to make it all Top Hat chips

Attachments

• IMG_1058.jpeg
    IMG_1058.jpeg
    149.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1059.jpeg
    IMG_1059.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1062.jpeg
    IMG_1062.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1060.jpeg
    IMG_1060.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 29
As I dont have a blue light to fo
the Top Hat identification, can anyone tell me the makers of these chips in my collection? I’m trying to make it all Top Hat chips
1. Paulson/GPI
2. Paulson/GPI
3. Paulson/GPI
4. Paulson/GPI
5. Paulson/GPI

The Mirage and Caesar’s have the TH&C printed on the inlay

Last edited:
Would the Aria, Wynn, and MGM have the top hat visible under blue light?
The MGM chips does:
IMG_5446.jpeg

I don’t have samples of the others, but I would assume that all house molds that don’t have a Paulson logo printed on the inlay would have UV identification as well, considering NV gaming laws require it.
I wonder if some of the newer chips that have RFID can put an identifier in there instead of printing UV…

General question. Some of my Golden Nugget $1 chip have the THC logo printed on the center seal. Others do not (but presumably have the invisible THC logo imprinted in the seal invisibly (only visible with blue light). Which version is typical more desirable to collectors? See comparison in photo below. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpeg
    IMG_1063.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom