Can TP sec $25 play well with prim $100? (1 Viewer)

EL_Grande85

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
As I continue the quest of piecing my set together, I would like any opinions.

Can these play well together or is it going to mess with people that can't see? We can throw the Russets in the convo too.

The primary $100 is one of the few remaining that I hope to get my hands on, but should I stick with the sec $100?

No to blurple and black imo

dZ3bfXv.jpg

No, sell your blurple claws to me...

Those do be pretty close... can anyone post the some Russets with the 100s?

I mean, they do look amazing together. The primary $100 may be my favorite Tiger, so I was hoping to incorporate it. Also the bright white just take abuse so quickly, it seems.

Pri hundreds and sec$25s are both pretty amazing and initially i wanted both as well, but I came to the conclusion that they are too close. I really do dig the green $25, black $100 primary combo, so went with that, but with secondaries for $1 and $5. Very happy with how that turned out, and I don't mind the untraditional color progression mixing cali/vegas.

20230531_212638.jpg

Pri hundreds and sec$25s are both pretty amazing and initially i wanted both as well, but I came to the conclusion that they are too close. I really do dig the green $25, black $100 primary combo, so went with that, but with secondaries for $1 and $5. Very happy with how that turned out, and I don't mind the untraditional color progression mixing cali/vegas.

View attachment 1178556
Wow the edge spots on every chip kill it!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom