Can this table be re felted? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I've had this table for over 12 years, it was a gift from my wife so I have no idea what brand it is or anything. It's long overdue for a felt replacement. But looking under it looks like it's all glued together. I don't see any screws at all. Anyone dealt with this type of table before?

Attachments

• table1.jpeg
    table1.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 163
  • table2.jpeg
    table2.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 156
The playing surface is definitely held on by staples, but I'm not sure how the rail comes off just from looking at the bottom. Are you able to remove the rail at all?

Possible? Yes, but it will be a giant pain in the ass. You'll need to almost completely take the table apart (i.e. remove those staples shown securing the vinyl) and put it back together.

The playing surface is definitely held on by staples, but I'm not sure how the rail comes off just from looking at the bottom. Are you able to remove the rail at all?
I haven't tried to take it apart, I just didn't see anything obvious the came apart. I does like it's going to be a total pain. I think my best option might be to just use it until it rips or just sell it cheap and get a barrington replacement or something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom