Can I add these unconvential fracs to my WTHC set?! (3 Viewers)

mikfin

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi, PCF community. I have a question. Im still looking for fracs to add to my WTHC classic set as most are unaffordable and unattainable. I have recently stumbled upon these Tonkawa fracs and find them very nice. Would they mix or am i causing some type of chips blasphemy that I am not aware about. Still new here so pile on please.

Schermafbeelding 2024-03-04 161729.png

Yes you can! There are no rules to what you can or cannot do. The thing I would recommend most is picking a color that compliments/contrasts the other chips in the set you will be using.

Personally my 1st pick would be a Yellow/Canary yellow Pips Mold 4V418 so the edge spot progression wouldn't be altered & the molds would match.

My 2nd pick would be a Yellow/Canary Yellow Hot Stamped Pips Mold solid. (no edgespots)

Having said that I still don't have any fracs for my WTHC set yet as the above chips are hard to come by lol

if you’re looking for opinions, that set screams for a bright frac to contrast the dark colors of the other denoms. This brown frac doesn’t get the job done, in my opinion. But what you should do is put them together, play a session with them, and decide for yourself.

Yes you can! There are no rules to what you can or cannot do. The thing I would recommend most is picking a color that compliments/contrasts the other chips in the set you will be using.

Personally my 1st pick would be a Yellow/Canary yellow Pips Mold 4V418 so the edge spot progression wouldn't be altered & the molds would match.

My 2nd pick would be a Yellow/Canary Yellow Hot Stamped Pips Mold solid. (no edgespots)

Having said that I still don't have any fracs for my WTHC set yet as the above chips are hard to come by lol

I mean, yeah.

IMG_6262.jpeg
IMG_6001.jpeg
IMG_4984.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom