Calling All CDI Lovers! Upcoming Christie's Auction Grail Chips! (2 Viewers)

Krish on the roof of Christie's ready to take out any other potential bidders:

2c8855de1291cf7dc9dbfb9335d0e0f1.gif

so disappointed you're not going to be there in person

What Would James Bond Do

It looks like one of the Fabergé eggs is up for sale on the same auction! Honestly, for the money I'd probably go for that over the tuxedo/chips (same pre-auction estimates), though it will be interesting to see where everything ends up! If previous Christie's Bond charity auctions are any indication, things tend to go for WAY over the estimates.

Here's my $10 and $100, plus a few others :)
20220409_190445.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like one of the Fabergé eggs is up for sale on the same auction! Honestly, for the money I'd probably go for that over the tuxedo/chips (same pre-auction estimates), though it will be interesting to see where everything ends up! If previous Christie's Bond charity auctions are any indication, things tend to go for WAY over the estimates.

View attachment 989124
That is the ONLY other 4 spot hundo I have ever seen! Mine
20211118_184720.jpg

Unfortunately I am no where near you on the rest! Wowzer!! What a sample!

Our measly CDI collection
20220324_210435.jpg

Hoping someday to add a shaped $5... but the original Red crests are slightly out of our price range! Lol

Good Luck bidders on that auction, gonna get crazy!!

View attachment 989190

View attachment 989191
Hoping someday to add a shaped $5... but the original Red crests are slightly out of our price range! Lol

I didn't know there was a shaped 5

Hammer prices (before buyer's premium, taxes, VAT, import fees, etc). I knew the Octopussy egg was a bargain at (the pre-auction high estimate of) £10,000 ;)

Screenshot_20220928-133520_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220928-133721_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
20k GBP to "John" and I'm pretty sure they never even mentioned the chips :LOL: :laugh:
IKR?!? I need to find John (seemed like a youngish twentysomething), congratulate him on the amazing tuxedo win, and offer to take those other worthless scraps off his hands that weren't even important enough to mention in the sale! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 989190

View attachment 989191

1664396672280.jpeg

I luckboxed into this.

View attachment 989124
If you ever decide to sell or trade the $100 chip just message me

If anyone got or gets there hands on the movie chips I would be interested in buying or trading

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom