Cali set pron thread (2 Viewers)

Now that I got the whole family cleaned and lined up.
A7A883F2-DB00-41DF-90A6-F95B6F5B4154.jpeg

I’ll certainly give you that... They're a perfect match in your set!!! That’s for sure! :tup:
Just jesting with you. They look great as a $5 too in your lineup as well. I hope you find them, I promise I'll be murdering no more than the single rack.

Just jesting with you. They look great as a $5 too in your lineup as well. I hope you find them, I promise I'll be murdering no more than the single rack.
I knew you were just messing about... just as I was when tagging you in my wanted ad. ;) I’m sure I’ll find some more eventually, no worries there!

yea i wish the spot selection was better for them cuz that pink pops in person! good looking chip... such a shame its a 218... :unsure:

Worst $5 ever -- too boring for a workhorse chip. Makes a great frac, though.
Hahaha
Respectfully, I’ll have to disagree with you on that one @BGinGA :D
..Or at least part of it. It certainly is pretty plain, so I definitely see your point in “boring”. However, I think if paired with the right chips (Flamingo $1s for example) I think it can be really nice.
That being said, I do agree that it can be a spectacular frac... especially in @Perthmike ’s set!!!! :tup:

No, it's got traditional Vegas colours. Blue $1, Red $5, Green $25, Black $100, Purple $500, Yellow $1K

I gotcha! I thought the Blue $1 chip and white fracs was a Cali thing, and Tradiontal Vegas was always White $1s. I stand corrected then.

Vegas fracs can pretty much be anything -- pink, yellow, gray, white, and blue are all pretty common. $1s are usually either white or blue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom