SOLD Cali Rounders 800+ MD-50 mold set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
This is your chance to own a set in the 2018 PCF calendar (and possibly a future HOF set?). I've decided to let my cherished set of Cali Rounders go. With a baby due next month, I just can't justify keeping two cash sets of CPC customs. If you purchase this set, I will also authorize you to use the artwork and designs so that you can make whatever add-ons you'd need to fit your game.

The breakdown is as follows:
203 $1s
403 $5s
103 $25s
103 $100s

These cost me $3 per chip from CPC, but I'm asking $2.50 ea for them. The total price with shipping and insurance inside the US is $2070. International shipping is extra.

These are the actual chips you will receive. They are in mint condition, some have only been played a few times, many have never been played at all.

IMG_20180108_223159.jpg

View media item 9477View media item 9478View media item 9480View media item 9479View media item 9482View media item 9481View media item 9486View media item 9485

Here are a few other pics of the full set (I no longer have the fracs).

View media item 10030View media item 9936View media item 9492View media item 9500View media item 9448View media item 9451
IMG_20180109_200702.jpg

This is the full mockup of what would have been my add on order had I not made my Lucky Buddha set. You could use these mockups if you want to make an add on. Or you could design your own fracs or higher denoms if you'd like.

View media item 12695

Thanks for looking, and good luck on the tables!

Last edited:
Great looking set and since they aren't "personalized" customs, should work for just about anyone..
Sorry you are selling some, but GLWS

Incredible set and even better in person.

I'm lucky enough to have the other half of this set...and would be interested in doing a trade of some sort or selling/buying some $25s or $100s for a rack of quarters.

I have 2 racks and only need 1 if the buyer of this portion wants a some quarters to fill this set out for lower stakes.

Thanks and GLWS!

There are 17 racks pictured, but only eight appear to be for sale. What's the story on the other racks?

I'm lucky enough to have the other half of this set...and would be interested in doing a trade of some sort or selling/buying some $25s or $100s for a rack of quarters.

I have 2 racks and only need 1 if the buyer of this portion wants a some quarters to fill this set out for lower stakes.

Thanks and GLWS!

So the sale of this beautiful set is funding the purchase of the Rounders sample set? I just can’t fathom selling these if the money isn’t really needed for real life.

Such a great set, sad to see any custom set leave its creator, especially one as well done as this.

GLWS, I hope you don’t get sellers remorse, I know I would. :(

Thanks and GLWS!
If I get them, I will contact you about a trade

So the sale of this beautiful set is funding the purchase of the Rounders sample set? I just can’t fathom selling these if the money isn’t really needed for real life.

Such a great set, sad to see any custom set leave its creator, especially one as well done as this.

GLWS, I hope you don’t get sellers remorse, I know I would. :(

No, I just decided that instead of having two cash sets of customs, I'd rather have one larger set of one set of customs instead. I'm planning to add on a limit set to my Lucky Buddhas :) Stay tuned!

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE these chips, but I either needed to order secondaries of these to complete my Cali Rounders set or go all-in on my Lucky Buddhas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom