SOLD Cali Cash Solids 720 THC Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too cool. I’ve never seen this set and its stunning. I’m trying for something very similar!

Too cool. I’ve never seen this set and its stunning. I’m trying for something very similar!

It’s the second best Cali lineup that’s been done on awesome solids :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

6EAB61D3-4C72-49E6-BF5E-DB70CEB3C1F0.jpeg

This set was the inspiration for my first solids and set and I'm sure a lot of other people's sets of solids. For money, it hasn't been done better and I've never seen a better Arc Yellow. Wish I had the liquid funds available.

Red is cherry I think. Green is day green, blue is day blue or whatever flamingo chips are. Although my chips are Lake Tahoe hot stamps, same color. Arc yellow, charcoal, white.
I have a sample set of these I won in an auction a while back and a paulson color set if you need exact matches for colors.

This set was the inspiration for my first solids and set and I'm sure a lot of other people's sets of solids. For money, it hasn't been done better and I've never seen a better Arc Yellow. Wish I had the liquid funds available.

I have a sample set of these I won in an auction a while back and a paulson color set if you need exact matches for colors.
I won’t say no to that!

If I needed anything other than the arc yellows, I’m not sure how I could turn these down! They are gorgeous!

GLWS. I hope things turn around on the vehicle front!
If you bought these you'd be a legend. This set is legendary my friend. I've never loved solids, but if I was going out looking for a set of them it'd be this one, inlay and all. I don't think I could change the label, its just too nostalgic.

Anyways, sorry to see these listed Mo, wishing you the best and I hope everything works out

If you bought these you'd be a legend. This set is legendary my friend. I've never loved solids, but if I was going out looking for a set of them it'd be this one, inlay and all. I don't think I could change the label, its just too nostalgic.

Anyways, sorry to see these listed Mo, wishing you the best and I hope everything works out
Thanks for the kind words Brie :)

These are luckily going to a local chipper and keeping their heritage :). That means I get to play with them!! Thanks to all that had interest. Of all the sets I built this was probably the most meaningful and cumbersome but I’m glad I got to enjoy it and now someone else will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom